Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Blazing Angels 2 Stunts are too hard | Forums

Hello all,
    I'm a newbie games and I've just purchased Blazing Angels 2. However, I cannot pass the first stage where I've to do 10 stunts. Is there a way I can progress in the game without playing to 10 stunts? Going through the circles are ok, however, hitting specific items within those circles as I pass through them is difficult for me.

Any help, pointers, tips from you guys to complete this first part will be highly appreciated.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Originally posted by gp343:
    Hello all,
    I'm a newbie games and I've just purchased Blazing Angels 2. However, I cannot pass the first stage where I've to do 10 stunts. Is there a way I can progress in the game without playing to 10 stunts? Going through the circles are ok, however, hitting specific items within those circles as I pass through them is difficult for me.

Any help, pointers, tips from you guys to complete this first part will be highly appreciated.

Originally posted by huww19748751974:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by gp343:
    Hello all,

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Reduce the speed of your aircraft when approaching the stunt. Also do flyby's to see what is the best direction to follow when approaching the stunt.

This game is typical for most games, way too hard without proper ways to train or bypass. Not everyone in the world are 30 year old geeks.

try to fly as slow as possible,

identify the stunt location and approach it at low altitude...most of the time I found that the plane misses the stunt if u dive towards it

when approaching the stunt, dont be much bothered by adjacent obstacles,,,just avoid them naturally..i.e dont perposefully bang into them and u should be through

Banned
    Surely you can't be serious.

It is one of the coolest game I had ever seen, the smart thing about it is that it have pretty mazes which have been placed brilliantly, it also have lovely graphics and yeah the game structure of it is really cool.

first of all, look where the stunts are, and think about the best angle to fly through them, then fly slowly through the stunts as there might be an obstacle of some sort in the way or or the stunt might be in a difficult place so fly through them slowly.

This is Blazing Angels 2, Not H.A.W.X.

Quote Originally Posted by dskilgore1946 View Post
    This game is typical for most games, way too hard without proper ways to train or bypass. Not everyone in the world are 30 year old geeks.
    Just remember, you're flying a 'Spitfire', and the first mission isn't a 'race against the clock'. Just take your time and do a little reconoitering of the area. Reduce your airspeed so that the plane is just shy of 'stalling'. And keep this in mind. You can pick up half of the 'stunt markers' at the airfield you took off from. And if you've been trying to do 'barrel rolls' when you collect the stunt markers, STOP.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast