Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: BG&E 2 News | Forums

yo. people. if any of you have any info about beyond good and evil 2, please post it here.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

yo when is this game actullaly coming out? i need to know!!
    Expose the Conspirasy. Capture the Truth.

some time after March 2010
    at the very earliest

yaa on dutch sites i see much people are intrest in de game. i hope the come soon wht more information

yo this is random but today-- november 5 -- is GUY FOX DAY!!!! YAY!!! this day is when guy fox tried to blow up parliment because the british gov't was corrupt!! yup
    Expose the Conspirasy. Capture the Truth.

Umm, that's Guy Fawkes, not Fox.

I really want this game.
    --------

"I wasn't there when It didn't happen"

i really do hope that bg@e 2 will be out....cause it still pending...ubisoft is still thinking whether to creat bg@e 2 or not...and the main problem that they had with bg@e 1 was there was a poor marketing scheme...the game was AMAZING! the best game i ever played! they just need to improve the platforming...and have freedom of moving around like sly and assassin's. THATS ALL!

Well, Amazon is now listing the release date for BG&E as being December 2010 and typically they don't put dates there or make games available for preorder with their low price guarantee if the game is not going to come out.
    So hopefully that is good news

Originally posted by zgubilici:
    Well, Amazon is now listing the release date for BG&E as being December 2010 and typically they don't put dates there or make games available for preorder with their low price guarantee if the game is not going to come out.
    So hopefully that is good news
    Those kind of release dates don't mean anything really. We don't even know if they already started actual development on the game yet, last we heard from Ancel they were still in pre-production. End 2010 is probably the earliest we can expect to see the game, if it doesn't get canceled altogether.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast