Thread: GHOST RECON 1 PLAYERS | Forums

I figured Since i played ghost recon one. AND IF ANYONE else has, please drop a comment. I was thinkin we should make a Clan. And own the newbz. Im sure this is going to get trolled. but I just miss the Good old CL,BQL,IGS,***aming days. So ya.. if ur in let me know. I usta play PC, under Shox,Vortex,Mexican,Trunks,and a bunch of other names. But im not sure if itll be a PC or consol clan, I wouldnt mind gettin bak on da PC if everyone agrees, right now i play COD for xbox
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

the only problems are that nobody plays it anymore, (i will start again maybe)
    and arent the servers closed?

Hello Trunks,

It's the stanman STANIX I remember you from the good old TaG days. Probably I played matches against you on other ladders aswell like BQL/IGS. You can count me in. GR1 is for me still the best multiplayer game ever.

Rick336 there is still a server up. Check out http://www.dk-force.dk Sometimes I put my own server up. Would be really awesome to relive some of the good old days.

i would be down for that. I went by Nitro and capt morgan, played for several years in several clans

Hey guys you's still playing ? Let me know!
    Email : coolwaves@yahoo.com

have you guy checked x-fire (cross fire?) i know there was still games on there last summer.