Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: More Guns Pack – Free Weapons DLC! | Forums

US Forum Manager
    While we're waiting for the Co-Op Collection to arrive here's some good news to tide you over a bit.

More Guns! Free Guns!

The "more guns pack"ť is a free DLC that includes 7 additional weapons to be used in the Single Player Quick Mission mode in GRAW 2. These new weapon models are from all over the world, and give a new twist to the Ghost's cutting edge arsenal. The GRAW 2 More Guns Pack is a FREE download DLC available soon!

The "more guns pack"ť is a free DLC that includes 7 additional weapons to be used in (and only in) the Quick Mission mode (replay a mission of the Single Player Campaign)

Rx4 Storm/XL7
    AK-74SU
    AG A3
    KJY-88 Sniper
    T95
    MG36 SAW
    SC-20K / F2000 Tactical
    Post edited to add weapon list
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Wow! Good news! Any word on the specific guns to be added?

Thanks bukowski
    "To Protect Life and Property"

So reading between the lines that means that the co-op collection has been delayed. Probably didn't make certification. I suppose the gun map pack is a good way to lessen the dissappointment. Pity im not a fan of the SP portion of GRAW 2.

Paladin, I wouldn't say that. If they were notified that the Map pack didn't pass certification, they couldn't just whip up a weapons pack this fast....

Good news for those that actually like the single player part of the game. It's like watching a movie from Michael Bay: it has explosions. Hopefully the SP in the next GR has more replay value.

Originally posted by bukowski113:
    While we're waiting for the Co-Op Collection to arrive here's some good news to tide you over a bit.

More Guns! Free Guns!

The "more guns pack"ť is a free DLC that includes 7 additional weapons to be used in the Single Player Quick Mission mode in GRAW 2. These new weapon models are from all over the world, and give a new twist to the Ghost's cutting edge arsenal. The GRAW 2 More Guns Pack is a FREE download DLC available soon!
    That's cool, but why only for single player? no one plays singleplayer anymore. It's freakin boring. Give us some weapons for multiplayer.
    Kontract Killaz

So this is only for SP? Or did you mean that it is available in SP in addition to MP?

Whatever you meant, can we get a list of the guns please? Thanks.

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Rogue__Spear:
    Shoving

It says "to be used in the single player quick mode", so I assume its that mode only.

If they are weapons from around the world, they'll probably put the SA-80, Dragonuv, probably that stupid T-95(i hate that gun), maybe we acually get a TAVOR(Israely assault rifle), and I don't know what else they'd add.
    Kontract Killaz

If they are weapons from around the world, they'll probably put the SA-80, Dragonuv, probably that stupid T-95(i hate that gun), maybe we acually get a TAVOR(Israely assault rifle), and I don't know what else they'd add.
    Maybe I'm thinking of another game, but isn't the SA-80 already in the game? Same with the dragunov?

SP weapons were much more limited than MP...At least some of the new weapons are probably already in MP.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast