Thread: A shot in the dark | Forums

This is so off topic I'm not even sure if it is allowed to be discussed here. But my wife is very much into playing 'mafia- wars' in facebook and she asked me to ask you all here if any of you know any special tricks to getting 'loot' or weapons or anything like that. Personally; I don't have anything to do with facebook, I don't have a facebook account and I know nothing about that game. She was hoping that maybe some of you are into it.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Afaik, there *are* ways to get more stuff, but I haven't even looked into it. I plod along, doing it the right way...

I don't play for the game so much as I've met some pretty cool people while playing.

I *have* seen various players shoot up levels pretty quick though, so apparently there are ways to hack, like any other game.

There is *some* strategy involved, not much. There's a wiki for legit info if she wants it.
    Good hunting,
    Cajun76

Check it, bleed. Bro... was on! Didn't trip. But the folks was freakin', man. Hey, and the pilots were laid to the bone, Home. So Blood hammered out and jammed jet ship. Tightened that bad sucker inside the runaway like a mother. Sheet. - Airplane II

Its a mathematical game.

You ignore all combat and put all your xp into energy and do jobs.

When I was playing i got to level 700 in a month or two, I was leveling 4 or 5 times a day without hacking.

The items are not that useful, because to do well in combat you need 500 mafia and what difference is giving one of your guys a funky item going to do when the other 499 have something cr@p? Collecting the items is more for the "coolness value" unless you find someone to gift you a 100 or more of something from a much higher level.

I quit because firstly the game is to easy and not challenging (it follows the dumb it down mass market approach to games).

Secondly the code is badly written and bug ridden and has serious memory leaks. You do not notice the bugs early on but at level 700 I had 4000 plus energy and was doing 50 to 100 jobs every login, but after 20 or 30 jobs the PC would lock and need rebooting.

sry for the late comback, just got home. Thanks for the replies, I'll have her read them because like I said, I know nothin bout the game.