Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 30 markers and people are losing marker progress??? | Forums

There have been instances of having all 30 markers and when entering them into the GZ machine, some are lost! Well, mine reverted to blue and should be yellow.
    With the help of a friend I got past the doors but I am "markerless" and even old markers that I hunt down don't reveal themselves. I quit the game hoping this will reset my progress.
    Please help me UBI techies! It was so hard to get them all.
    Also, I lost one the other day and it came back today!
    This is frustrating and makes me want to pout loudly! Can you correct individual glitches?
    If not then what's the point....If we lose progress...
    To create another avatar and start all over penalizes progress and joy!
    Thanks, though! I know you work hard...

A 01024779
    K 02382070
    A 00069332
    A 01024779
    K 02382070
    A 00069332
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

There have been instances of having all 30 markers and when entering them into the GZ machine, some are lost! Well, mine reverted to blue and should be yellow.
    With the help of a friend I got past the doors but I am "markerless" and even old markers that I hunt down don't reveal themselves. I quit the game hoping this will reset my progress.
    Please help me UBI techies! It was so hard to get them all.
    Also, I lost one the other day and it came back today!
    This is frustrating and makes me want to pout loudly! Can you correct individual glitches?
    If not then what's the point....If we lose progress...
    To create another avatar and start all over penalizes progress and joy!
    Thanks, though! I know you work hard...

A 01024779
    K 02382070
    A 00069332

well don't panik, i don't know if I understand well the problem and if is or isn't a bug.

When you finally have the 30 markers, and then you enter into the GZ machine, then your Ki turns blue again. They aren't lost.

Now, you can go the machines for the GZ missions, each mission turn your ki in a determinated color, and now the markers are collected passing through them.

ahh, when you have succesfully uploaded the 30 markers then there are no worryes, the gzm missions can be restarted when you want.

~Almlys
    In cavern: Al'my or Al'm

Ubi Uru tech. moderator // es'Dni Uru moderator
    Greeter Shift: Sunday 14:00-16:00 GMT
    ~Almlys

my dear friend Uniquehorn lost all his markers. Really truly frustrating to say the least. He's committed hari kari and is reincarnating. Anyways, just really frustrating is how he put it last night. Not to mention annoying, pain in the a*se
    etc. I've lost my Eder ages and have no hood book but count myself lucky sitting pretty at 28. I'm going no where near a KI machine. not until it's deemed safe from reliable sources. don't delete books people - bad, bad, bad stuff happens.

TORIA on Atrus KI#05097788
    Grace1895 on Katran KI #01880919
    S'uru on Achenar shard - 00075416
    I would not waste my life in friction when it could be turned into momentum. ~ Frances Willard

You know I found out they all turn blue and one can now go through the doors. I thought I had lost all too. If you can email him, tell him so! I think I can via Gameboomers!
    I just did email him. I hope he won't be discouraged. I think I emailed him and got his GB name correct. Gosh, I hope I didn't email a stranger! Haha.
    It might take two people to open the doors. I was with someone. His markers turned yellow, then turned blue like mine had. It looks like one loses all but they don't!

A 01024779
    K 02382070
    A 00069332

Debbie...did you keep your sav folder? This can help. Markers are easier to get than to try to get a book back.
    But someone really clever can help you get the book back. Also, check your Relto book. Are you missing green pages? Have any dimmed? This happened to me!
    I'd get some clever help!
    Also, notify in game the UBI techies...they might be able to restore it! And what is more magical is that it might come back anytime when you log on again.
    Poor UH, he didn't have to start over! I don't think he really did.
    Tell him to add me to his buddies list asap in A, K and A...I have two in Achenar...One I mess with. The other's number isn't displayed. The Achenar id might be incorrect here as I did destroy her once.
    Pete C. is our mega problem solver in Yve's hood. We got my Teledahn working but the tye-die is gone from my closet and no longer appears there but Tel. is working now. It took two of us!

[This message was edited by maryc64 on Sat January 31 2004 at 10:43 PM.]
    A 01024779
    K 02382070
    A 00069332

Great news. If i can ever get onto Atrus I wwill let people know this and send them here to read post thank you.
    Come by the Mad mushroom hood we are the Mad Mushroom257 bunch. Fun people at times.
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by maryc64:
    You know I found out they all turn blue and one can now go through the doors. I thought I had lost all too. If you can email him, tell him so! I think I can via Gameboomers!
    I just did email him. I hope he won't be discouraged. I think I emailed him and got his GB name correct. Gosh, I hope I didn't email a stranger! Haha.
    It might take two people to open the doors. I was with someone. His markers turned yellow, then turned blue like mine had. It looks like one loses all but they don't!

A 01024779
    K 02382070
    A 00069332<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I would not waste my life in friction when it could be turned into momentum. ~ Frances Willard

If you don't have at least 30 markers, you can't pass thourgh the doors. And is indiferent if the doors are open or closed. Simply you can't pass.

When you upload 30 markers, then the ki turns blue.
    Each GZ mission turns your Ki in a determined color.

~Almlys
    In cavern: Al'my or Al'm

Ubi Uru tech. moderator // es'Dni Uru moderator
    Greeter Shift: Sunday 14:00-16:00 GMT
    ~Almlys

I have a different problem along the same line...

I recently started a new character on the Achenar Shard, and have managed to collect 29 markers.

The one I am missing is the one in Sharper's Office (I'm 100% sure, as it wasn't there the first time I visited). It is simply not there. I have revisited all 30 known locations (some twice or three times) and cannot find the missing marker. Could be a bug, I suppose...

Anais
    Achenar:00091825
    Atrus:02022502
    Katran:03302794
    Anais
    Katran:03302794

hi mary again
    got your ki #'s and will add to buddy list. Thank you for trying to help. I don't think I did? get rid of the SAV folder. Would one have to purposedly delete it? Don't know. I'm happy for you that so far actions have not been futile. I think that's what got Uniquehorn so down. see you in game although prob. not on Atrus. Man, that door is stubborn this morning.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Debbie...did you keep your sav folder? This can help. Markers are easier to get than to try to get a book back.
    But someone really clever can help you get the book back. Also, check your Relto book. Are you missing green pages? Have any dimmed? This happened to me!
    I'd get some clever help!

[This message was edited by maryc64 on Sat January 31 2004 at 10:43 PM.]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by AnaisRW:
    I have a different problem along the same line...

I recently started a new character on the Achenar Shard, and have managed to collect 29 markers.

The one I am missing is the one in Sharper's Office (I'm 100% sure, as it wasn't there the first time I visited). It is simply not there. I have revisited all 30 known locations (some twice or three times) and cannot find the missing marker. Could be a bug, I suppose...

Anais
    Katran:03302794<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Same comment on Achenar. I keep careful log of what I have where & when I went to Office there was none. I am going back today to recheck, but I checked twice yesterday before I got so tired of Achenar dying ....

As it seems to do today with any link out ...

Atrus: ObxWanderer / 1416271
    Katran: ObxWan / 39256491
    Achenar: ObxWan / 8125591

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast