There are 3 ways to get a tear of Asha :
<LI>Domination way – The forgotten Tear
<LI> Build a cartographer to localize the obelisk
- Then Launch « search parties » to find it.
- Random chance.
- Once you have the coordinates, settle the region where the Obelisk is.
<LI> Upgrade your Magic Guild to Level 3 to decrypt the obelisk and find the Tear coordinates.
- Once the level 3 Guild is built, it takes 7 days to decrypt the obelisk
- The coordinates you will obtain are region coordinates
<LI> Now you have to settle the region and search for the tear!
- You have to dig region squares.
- Random chance
- There is only one tear per region.[/list]
<LI> Wealth way – The synthesized Tear
<LI> Build the Oven
- Collect a lot of woods and ore
- You have to upgrade the Oven to level 5 – It costs a lot
<LI> Collect the Oven components
- You have to collect 228 crystals, mercury, sulfurs and gems
- Then produce the ultimate component for each
- It takes 3 days for each component
<LI> Now you can create a synthesized tear of Asha in your Oven
- It's a long and expensive process that takes 14 days and cost 500 000 gold[/list]
<LI>Honor way – The dragon Tear
<LI> Build a portal
- You have to upgrade your magic guild to level 5
<LI> Establish a base camp at the other side of the portal
- To travel through the portal, you must have a limited number of troops (100 000 with no bigger stack than 50 000).
- You have to fight the legendary elementals guarding the portal to establish your camp
- Be careful they have reinforcement!
- Then you need 7days to establish your base camp
<LI> Kill the legendary dragon
- Fight against the dragon[/list]
How to rule the world :
Once you have a tear of Asha, put it in your region artifact inventory then build a Grail building in your city
If a players alliance keeps safe 10 grail buildings for 2 weeks, they rule the world of Asha !