Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Connection Lost | Forums

Cool [lost connection solved]

ok i fiddled with the files and i found out something and it worked go into ur from dust folder. then support folder. then DetectionTool. and delet everything there but dont delet minRequirements.dat.

Here is the geeky why to locate the folder: C:/programFiles/Ubisoft/support/DetectionTool then delet everything there but not minreuirements.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

solved

Quote Originally Posted by Praetorx14 View Post
    Whenever I load up From Dust, I get a "Connection Lost" screen right after the Ubisoft logo. My internet is fine. Am I supposed to be "activating" the game somewhere? I got the game off of steam.
    ok i fiddled with the files and i found out something and it worked go into ur from dust folder. then support folder. then DetectionTool. and delet everything there but dont delet minRequirements.dat.

Here is the geeky why to locate the folder: C:/programFiles/Ubisoft/support/DetectionTool then delet everything there but not minreuirements.

Ubisoft Support Staff NCSA pennygod's Avatar
    Hey marsterdj

Thanks for the update! I will pass this along to the support team and let them know of your fix.

No works

Quote Originally Posted by marsterdj View Post

HI, also with this solution "lost connection" error continues showing at game start! HELP!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12