[lost connection solved]

ok i fiddled with the files and i found out something and it worked go into ur from dust folder. then support folder. then DetectionTool. and delet everything there but dont delet minRequirements.dat.

Here is the geeky why to locate the folder: C:/programFiles/Ubisoft/support/DetectionTool then delet everything there but not minreuirements.

solved

Originally Posted by Praetorx14 Go to original post
    Whenever I load up From Dust, I get a "Connection Lost" screen right after the Ubisoft logo. My internet is fine. Am I supposed to be "activating" the game somewhere? I got the game off of steam.
    ok i fiddled with the files and i found out something and it worked go into ur from dust folder. then support folder. then DetectionTool. and delet everything there but dont delet minRequirements.dat.

Here is the geeky why to locate the folder: C:/programFiles/Ubisoft/support/DetectionTool then delet everything there but not minreuirements.

pennygod's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff NCSA
    Hey marsterdj

Thanks for the update! I will pass this along to the support team and let them know of your fix.

No works

Originally Posted by marsterdj Go to original post

HI, also with this solution "lost connection" error continues showing at game start! HELP!