1 50.00%
  • No

1 50.00%
  • Don't Know

0 0%
  • I have a different idea

0 0%

Thread: Driver V Soundtrack | Forums

I think they should write their own soundtrack one shortened version for the trailer and a like 10 minute long piece for driving around the city. It should be really spacey and to do with driving except it should make u feel like ur high. The line-up i would have is. I gave the one i could a link so u can see what their like if u dont know them.

Mark Knofler - Guitar (Dire Straits)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMZeTDDS4xE

David Gilmour - Guitar (Pink Floyd)http://youtube.com/watch?v=Y1SnVrb0VVU

Gerard Way - Vocals (MCR)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bbTt...elated&search=

Ian Paice - Drums (Deep Purple)

Guy Pratt - Bass

Richard Wright - Keyboards/Piano (Pink Floyd)
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Didn't I post a thread similar to this? Anyway, the next Driver game MUST have real songs (both lyriced and unlyriced). In fact, it should have ALL of the D:PL songs in the soundtrack. D:PL started a revolution in video game soundtracks, and I hope the Driver series can continue with that.
    "New York is the coolest place in the world! From Connecticut and Long Island to New Jersey, from the Hudson Valley down to Staten Island, and all points in between, this is my backyard."-Driverman2006

Originally posted by Driverman2006:
    Didn't I post a thread similar to this? Anyway, the next Driver game MUST have real songs (both lyriced and unlyriced). In fact, it should have ALL of the D:PL songs in the soundtrack. D:PL started a revolution in video game soundtracks, and I hope the Driver series can continue with that.
    I was talking about their own song (Writing By The Musicians Written Above)and yes their should be both lyrical and non-lyrical music in driver. I dont know about a revelution but it certainly gave it atmosphere, one thing though the music in DPL 2006 was out and out ****. It basically all rap in 1978 however there was some really good tracks but were was deep purple highway star all the heavy rocking driving songs

On Driver: Parallel Lines they made lots of there own songs and had lots of exclusive tracks.

Songs from Developers
    73. Ubisoft Reflections - My DJ Is A Driver
    74. Ubisoft Reflections - Rolling Around Big City Streets

Exclusive Songs
    84. Public Enemy - Now What You Gon Due
    85. Public Enem - Narcistic Fix
    86. Arthur Baker - Everybody
    87. Grandmaster Flash - You Will Pay
    88. Grandmaster Flash - Get Out Of My Way
    89. Suicied - Pop The Blue
    90. Paul Oakenfold - Addicted To Speed
    91. Audio Bullys - Rock Till I'm Rollin'
    92. Lifesavas - Driver

Some of there exclusive tracks were really good particularly one of my favorites "Addicted to Speed".

Originally posted by driver_madness:
    On Driver: Parallel Lines they made lots of there own songs and had lots of exclusive tracks.

Songs from Developers
    73. Ubisoft Reflections - My DJ Is A Driver
    74. Ubisoft Reflections - Rolling Around Big City Streets

Exclusive Songs
    84. Public Enemy - Now What You Gon Due
    85. Public Enem - Narcistic Fix
    86. Arthur Baker - Everybody
    87. Grandmaster Flash - You Will Pay
    88. Grandmaster Flash - Get Out Of My Way
    89. Suicied - Pop The Blue
    90. Paul Oakenfold - Addicted To Speed
    91. Audio Bullys - Rock Till I'm Rollin'
    92. Lifesavas - Driver

Some of there exclusive tracks were really good particularly one of my favorites "Addicted to Speed".

oh I never knew they had so much of their own stuff but what Iwas trying to say is have their own big song that will get releised as a record. With a band of specialy picked musicians, I think it would be good for promotional purposes as well as ingame and cut scene purposes. The Godfather theme is played all the way through the movie aswell as game.

yeah, it's an idea.
    Maybe not the best idea.
    But it could pass, maybe...
    Seems unlikely... I'm happy enough with what they did with Driver: Parallel Lines.

They got some awesome tracks made...

Originally posted by Driverman2006:
    I like your idea Driverman, and I'd also like to see song information at the bottom like in the Burnout series so I can put the good ones on my iPod lol.