Thread: collectors edition | Forums

Does anyone know of anywhere that will sell the collectors edition and post to Australia. Alternatively, anyone willing to buy me one and post it to me, with my money of course.

I've been reading these forums a lot longer than I've been posting and would trust many on here with this. Il-2 seems to attract more than it's share of honorable people.

Please let me know if you know anywhere it's available. Ubi has decided we colonials are not worthy of the collectors ed.
    Out of every 100 men, ten shouldn't even be there,
    Eighty are just targets, Nine are the real fighters,
    and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle.
    Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back." - Hericletus, c
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Try here I think they ship world wide.

Anyone tried ordering from the above site? any luck?

Thx

Copies of the Collectors Edition are available for purchase from a street stall at the Bogdanovich monthly farmers markets. Bogdanovich (??????????)is a small town in the Urals with a population of 30,000.

Come early limited stocks.

I received an email from Nigeria, They will send me as many copies as I want if I give them my bank account number.
    I've ordered ten, if you want one I'll sell them for $150 each.
    cheers,
    Ibis.

LStarosta: -That was the most entertaining thing I've read all day, granted I just woke up.

Ernst_Rohr: - Since everyone whines equally, I think Oleg must have gotten it pretty close to right.

Remember, all your equipment including your weapon is made by the lowest bidder.

I must be the only one who doesn't want that poorly printed hanky. It really isn't anything special.

"Nineteen years of age, eight years public education, three years military service. Intelligent, normally observant and answered all questions freely.
    He was arrogant and proud to be a pilot. Fellow prisoners in hospital consider him mentally unstable."

Interesting quote from that site:

"We will try our best to supply you with the game!"

Not exactly confidence inspiring
    Out of every 100 men, ten shouldn't even be there,
    Eighty are just targets, Nine are the real fighters,
    and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle.
    Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back." - Hericletus, c

I am only getting the standard dvd version, as no German collectors version is available.
    As to the cloth diaper, I think the original cloth map I have is at least just as good even though at about 65 years of age a little faded.

Schlägt der Arsch auch Falten, so bleiben wir doch die Alten!