Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Black | Forums

Who's getting this game today?

You know I was all excited for it but just found out it wasnt muliplayer. BOO! SO now im debuting if I should pick up my reserve copy.

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

You know I was all excited for it but just found out it wasnt muliplayer. BOO! SO now im debuting if I should pick up my reserve copy.

I WAS thinking about it, but since my PS2 display looks like poop on an LCD, I am sorta kinda not in the mood to be disappointed. Besides, I am replaying the Halos right now in between trying to beat COD2 on uber super hard. War of attrition anyone?
    No really, it is this easy....

I'm not. I was but, I watched the Gamespot video review. Other companies are saying the same thing.

Click "watch" to see the video review.
    Here's another review on it.

Sadly the game looks amazing but, it seems to fall short in a few major places. The AI is bad, the story is kinda weak and the game is really short with no replay value. It kinda sounds like a rental to me or a discount game later on.

[QUOTE]Originally posted by brookelyn_FD:
    You know I was all excited for it but just found out it wasnt muliplayer. [QUOTE]

me to

I keep hearing about this, but I know nothing about it and I don't really care... I don't have much interest in shooter campaigns, and one without multiplayer is useless to me.
    Digital Site Manager/NXE Content Manager | Xbox Australia | Xbox New Zealand
    Frag Doll Expat and Purveyor of Sleeves

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jinx FD:
    I keep hearing about this, but I know nothing about it and I don't really care... I don't have much interest in shooter campaigns, and one without multiplayer is useless to me. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Jinxy, please tell us how you really feel about this game :P

*Everyone needs to drop the haterade and show some love with my foot up your *ss,

Okay so I definitly want to check this game out. I played the demo and you can destroy EVERYTHING... makes me wonder.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by brookelyn_FD:

You know I was all excited for it but just found out it wasnt muliplayer. BOO! SO now im debuting if I should pick up my reserve copy. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

it's my reserve copy and we're getting it anyway, so nyah.

played it got bored with it in like 15 mins

Date Registered: December 04
    Banned: Banned 4x in 1 day
    Return: June 14

Im back like Jordan wearing #45

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast