Thread: 2nd life upgrade.... | Forums

Hi everyone and sorry for my many continious questions...

The life upgrades locations provided by one of the moderators is really helpful but its confusing because it doesn't specify when/before/ of after...

I mean that to go to the 2nd upgrade, it is mentioned after you get the eyestorm ability in the courtyard where I fought the crowman..

But is it before the dahaka sees me and I have to run fast or is it after?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Hi everyone and sorry for my many continious questions...

The life upgrades locations provided by one of the moderators is really helpful but its confusing because it doesn't specify when/before/ of after...

I mean that to go to the 2nd upgrade, it is mentioned after you get the eyestorm ability in the courtyard where I fought the crowman..

But is it before the dahaka sees me and I have to run fast or is it after?

You can go back and do it at any time you have eye of the storm, but you must be in the past.

Carnivorous Plant Enthusiast

Thanx for the answer but how can the eyestorm gets me to the 2nd upgrade?

I'm not dumb but maybe cuz english is my second language it makes it hard for me to understand everything..

But see, that what ZAPAGES said about the 2nd upgrade:

"This is after Slow Time is earned. From the room where the Prince has a cut-scene with the maggot man creature, head back out into the large courtyard like room with a timed floor switch next to some stairs that opens a low gate at the top of the same set of stairs. Go through that trapped hallway for the second life upgrade."

So is after the dahaka chasing or after? I guess it's after since I haven't reached yet the courtyard and I'm in present.

Please help me as I reached the dahaka chasing level.

You can get this upgrade at anytime. It was the first one i got. It's alot easier with slowtime, but not impossible without it. You need to activate the switch, but instead of running around to the bottom of the stairs then up them. Jump up on the side of the wall to the stairs, then over, then keep hitting roll, if you do it right, you will just make it in before the gate closes. (i may come back with some picture of the location, cause i'm under the impression you don't know where it is)

Edit: This is the path you want to take, see how i went over the wall instead of around it.
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...e/Yourpath.jpg
    I made a quick movie of it working as i said, so if you know somewhere to host it i can show you. It's 235MB long.