Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Update 1.01 & Failed to create file dump error... | Forums

Originally posted by B1gTaz:
    Josh,

I responded to your email. I hope it helps. You must follow all of the directions in order.

1. Rename your saved game directory
    2. Create the new shortcut (see the email) and modify the string.
    3. Restart the game using the new shortcut. Only use the new shortcut now on.
    Others,

This fix was originaly intended to help people that finished the story and then lost access to the game. The game started presenting Appcrash upon execution. I don't recommend using the fix unless you are having trouble.
    I replayed to your email. And sented some pics so you can see what my problem is :S The game still dont start whit the shortcut but running in the Joblist under processor and taking my CPU power. So have to shut the game down there :S
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Originally posted by CircusMidget_TS:
    There is an game update coming out today to address various issues with the game
    Thanks for the update.

update fixed the dump error but now when ever i complete a mission it just freezes up and wont advance to the next one, this happens when i have save online on or off. i also run it in directx 11, just one problem after another with me lol

Same problem . Tried '-clear' thing and game is not opening now when I click on start the game.

When I try to launch H.A.W.X 2 I get the following error:
    "Ubisoft Game Lancher: Error code 1." and when I click ok, the game window opens and immediately stops working..

Does anyone know how to fix, I'd really appreciate..Been waiting a long time to play this game.. (I've already tried uninstalling and reinstalling with no difference)

Can any one help me???

I've tried all of tthe above & still the game wont go,can someone from UBI.com help us all

pls,can anyone help me, i downloaded (steam) and start the game and just little window shows with NO ID PRODUCT SPECIFIED and loadin,loadin,and then appears window with message: an internet conectoin required to play this game.faild to connect to ubisoft master servers,ferify your internet connection....but internet connection is good and ok,i bought last night on steam and so disapointed with this...please help

Hello, yesterday i've bought this game (H.A.W.X 2) My problem is: Failed to create dump file "C:\Program Files\Ubisoft\Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X. 2\HAWX2.exev1.01_2011-3-6_19-7-29GMT.dmp" (error 5)

I've already tryed you method with a -clear destkop but it didn't help me.

What can i do to fix it?

Originally posted by CircusMidget_TS:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Nieles02071990:
    I now get a error code 1, and do i need to change in the target line or "start in" line Cause it wont work in the "start in" line ( sorry for my bad english
    This is usually an indication that there is a problem with the Ubisoft Game Launcher. You may need to completely uninstall the game launcher (uninstall it from the Programs and Features in the control panel) and then check the install directory for it, remove any folders for the game launcher found in this directory: C:\Program Files\Ubisoft If there is a Ubisoft Game Launcher folder after you've gone through the proper uninstall, delete this folder. Then, re-install the game launcher from the link below.

Ubisoft Game Launcher Installer:
    http://static3.cdn.ubi.com/orb...auncherInstaller.exe

Run the game once you've done this, it should correct the problem. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

This method worked for me. Thanks.

Originally posted by XkitX878:
    Hello, yesterday i've bought this game (H.A.W.X 2) My problem is: Failed to create dump file "C:\Program Files\Ubisoft\Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X. 2\HAWX2.exev1.01_2011-3-6_19-7-29GMT.dmp" (error 5)

I've already tryed you method with a -clear destkop but it didn't help me.

What can i do to fix it?
    I am getting the exact problem you are and have tried all the suggestions also...anyone out there have a fix???? This is getting frustrating..

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast