Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The best Tanks - First I thought it was Russia... nah | Forums

I have played all three factions to rank 12 and when I first started playing, I thought the Tanks on the Russian side where the best by far. Then I played with American ones, and I have to admit the American ones are way better.

Now I am ranking up my UK tanks (i started on UK but never played with tanks much) and I have to say that the UK tanks even out class the Russian tanks.

Both have much longer rangers for their specials, and both are faster by far. In head to head matches I have had no real issues (although I have yet to meet a vet russian tank with my UK tanks).

What do you folks think? I'm really thinking that bumble bee is junk now over all. The range on it is too short.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

UK? You do realize in this conflict the Uk are neutral not taking nay side? those are German designed tanks. but i do agree the sgb tank is only about power and health, but the jsf one outclasses it, i have not really played with the efec tank.

if u think the effec tank out class russian tanks then go back and try them again and btw russia is ment to be slow we are all about health and atack and effec tanks i dont know what ones u were playing with but they are so sh*t i dont know about jsf i have never played there tanks

efec tanks are good vs transports

lol

the battles i have been getting in against even veterine russian tanks with my hardened tanks are toe to toe battles. because I can take down their shields and hurt them instantly.. i can usually hammer away at them 1 to 1 and win.

So i'm saying the russian tanks bumble bee should maybe have some added range or something.. because they are the not that good.

Originally posted by dynas2001:
    the battles i have been getting in against even veterine russian tanks with my hardened tanks are toe to toe battles. because I can take down their shields and hurt them instantly.. i can usually hammer away at them 1 to 1 and win.

So i'm saying the russian tanks bumble bee should maybe have some added range or something.. because they are the not that good.
    Yea let's give a more powerful secondary to the tank with the most punching power and the only tank with AA guns...
    Broke my signature and reset my ignore list, well done Ubisoft...

You'd think that 40mm Auto-Defense Grenade Launcher would do a little bit more damage against Gunships or anything in that case.
    ---------------------------
    Europeans had no idea America would show up to single-handily rescue them from destruction. That's why Europeans are so grateful to America, and why when Americans travel to Europe today they're treated like heroes. - Cracked.com

i've got my tanks fully upgraded, when they do get to elite or legendary, which right now two are elite, i don't really notice much defense coming out of those things. unless i smack a chopper with bumblebee with three tanks at the same time, that will usally down a full life chopper.

I'd like to see the bumblebee range increased to the same as the the others (not beyond line of sight of course).

LOL every Russian under-states the effectiveness of the Utes Machine Gun. Those things HURT!

I tested it with another guy @ Grissom, 1 Gunship vs 1 Tank. Gunship platoon lost all it's shields and 1 gunship just as it got to half damage on 1 tank.

Combat Chain is rendered ineffective.
    ---------------------------
    Europeans had no idea America would show up to single-handily rescue them from destruction. That's why Europeans are so grateful to America, and why when Americans travel to Europe today they're treated like heroes. - Cracked.com

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast