Thread: Suggestion for a mod :) | Forums

Map Editor | Far Cry 4 [UK]

Far Cry 4 | Kyrat Tuk Tuk Stories [EUROPE]

Far Cry® 4 Arena Master [UK]

CGI Launch Trailer | Far Cry 4 [PSN] [UK]

Hey guys I was thinking about how awesome a mod would be if it would have only that special weird look when ur about to die >?< u know what im talking about? Like when u get shot and ur about to die all of the colors like fade out and it goes sort of blurry.

That would be super awesome if someone could make a mod that all u see is in that vision

Evil
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Hey guys I was thinking about how awesome a mod would be if it would have only that special weird look when ur about to die &gt;?&lt; u know what im talking about? Like when u get shot and ur about to die all of the colors like fade out and it goes sort of blurry.

That would be super awesome if someone could make a mod that all u see is in that vision

Evil

Stupid.

why? i think it would be pretty cool

I don't think it sounds stupid at all. What's stupid is a one word reply with no intelligent content. Anyway, I had a similar thing happen to me while testing a map in Sandbox. After I died while testing, there was a very slight blur to everything and it was a tad foggy. It gave it a very real look, especially at a distance. If anyone knows how to make this a permanent thing, can you please post it? Thanks!