Thread: Product key activation | Forums

I have bought SH5 second hand on ebay and when Itry to enter product key I get amessage saying this key has allready been used.
    Of course it has by the previous owner.How do I get it to work,can the previous owner rescind the productkey?
    If so HOW?

Regards weepop
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

You buy a new game. You got ripped off by both Ubisoft and the guy who sold you your copy.

The key can only be activated once

download the game or fake a server return (the former is easy, the latter took me a while to figure out). either way i can say no more

Banned
    Originally posted by weepop1941:
    I have bought SH5 second hand on ebay and when Itry to enter product key I get amessage saying this key has allready been used.
    Of course it has by the previous owner.How do I get it to work,can the previous owner rescind the productkey?
    If so HOW?
    The CD-key is linked and tied to ONE UbiSoft account, and it cannot be used on some other account. Why did you buy a second hand copy ?

Now in order to play the game, you need the Original User's Account (user-name/password), which is not possible, unless he gives you full permission and access. The Key is linked to his account. You cannot use it now. Though I'm not sure whether we can transfer any CD-key from One UPlay account to another. Only Support department can clarify this, or help you out.

But the only now option left, is to BUY a Legit Copy of this Game. Also read this:

http://ubisoft-en.custhelp.com...s/detail/a_id/14023/