Thread: If this is the killer app for XBL then why.. | Forums

XyZspineZyX
    are none of the main companies involved giving any information about it, when its only 3 weeks from release?!

First off theirs Ubi's site which has been on hold for as long as this forums been open. Latest word is this will go online shortly before the games released.(now on-line..yay!!)

The site by RedStormEntertainment doesn't even seem to list that RS3 is coming out for XboX. Atleast I couldn't find any reference to it!

As for Microsofts site.. the fact that the pictures are from the pc version I think is a little misleading.. ho-hum

Is it just me thinking this or are these people taking the covert/secretive thing about Rainbow a little bit too far? We have reluctance to release information, denial and miss-information from those responsible for the game.. I smell a conspiracy!

Am I asking too much?
    Interviews on gamesites have been good and quite informative but often require a bit of searching to find. Gamestore sites on the other hand are terrible, wrong information about the game structure, one even calling it Ravenshield still.. lol! JJ from support even called it the RvS demo disc on his thread on the GR forums.. [img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif[/img]

I just would have thought that, by now(given that it appears the game has been packaged already), we would have some firm info about what the game will be able to offer us. By firm I mean official, from the horses mouth as it were. Strangely they're still the only ones I'll trust.

Am I asking too much?

<center></center>

Message Edited on 10/09/0308:56PM by SHAOLIN_SPIDER
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

XyZspineZyX
    are none of the main companies involved giving any information about it, when its only 3 weeks from release?!

First off theirs Ubi's site which has been on hold for as long as this forums been open. Latest word is this will go online shortly before the games released.(now on-line..yay!!)

The site by RedStormEntertainment doesn't even seem to list that RS3 is coming out for XboX. Atleast I couldn't find any reference to it!

As for Microsofts site.. the fact that the pictures are from the pc version I think is a little misleading.. ho-hum

Is it just me thinking this or are these people taking the covert/secretive thing about Rainbow a little bit too far? We have reluctance to release information, denial and miss-information from those responsible for the game.. I smell a conspiracy!

Am I asking too much?
    Interviews on gamesites have been good and quite informative but often require a bit of searching to find. Gamestore sites on the other hand are terrible, wrong information about the game structure, one even calling it Ravenshield still.. lol! JJ from support even called it the RvS demo disc on his thread on the GR forums.. [img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif[/img]

I just would have thought that, by now(given that it appears the game has been packaged already), we would have some firm info about what the game will be able to offer us. By firm I mean official, from the horses mouth as it were. Strangely they're still the only ones I'll trust.

Am I asking too much?

<center></center>

Message Edited on 10/09/0308:56PM by SHAOLIN_SPIDER

XyZspineZyX
    i know what you mean

finding any Accurate information for this game is like pulling teeth and pulling hair at the same time

i would like to really hear about the Live aspect...and not even any of the Game Sites have gotten there hands on any...Gamespot and IGN both state they havent gotten to play the MP

------------------------------------
    SSD Home Of SPAM

http://ssd.spongecenter.com

forums

http://ssdforums.spongecenter.com

XyZspineZyX
    i think ubi made a mistake not letting them play the mp cuz they prolly didnt test it and itll prolly be laggy...