Thread: Theatres of War Modification (Under Concideration) | Forums

Although the USA Paratroopers were the main elements in Brothers in Arms, this will be a modification that adds an Infantry campaign as well, landing on one of the beaches in Normandy.

Also, there may be a possibility to show that the US wasn't the only country fighting in Europe. Possibily a British campaign based in Holland.

If anyone is interested in joining the team, or has any comments on this idea, please post any replys. I would be interested to know what the community thinks.

Thanks,

Cypher2009
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Although the USA Paratroopers were the main elements in Brothers in Arms, this will be a modification that adds an Infantry campaign as well, landing on one of the beaches in Normandy.

Also, there may be a possibility to show that the US wasn't the only country fighting in Europe. Possibily a British campaign based in Holland.

If anyone is interested in joining the team, or has any comments on this idea, please post any replys. I would be interested to know what the community thinks.

Thanks,

Cypher2009

***Modification Update***

U.S Infantry Campaign:

In the Infantry campaign, you will take the roll of a brave Sergeant landing on the infamous Omaha Beach. Landing at Dog Red, move up the beach-head and help secure the D-3 Exit including the town of Les Moulins. After moving off the beach, help secure the town of St-Lourent. Move along to patch up a hole in the lines in the Bocage fields between St-Lourent and Vierville, then advance inland and secure the town of Ste Morguerille-d'Elle on June 11th.

British Campaign:

Land in a Glider with the 6th British Paratroop Division and capture Pegasus Bridge. with the bridge secured, defend the dawn counterattack and link up with the 7th Paratroop Division to capture and destroy the Merville Battery firing on Sword Beach, then on as they take the crossroads town of Benoueville.

***More information will follow***

Hopefully this will spark some community members and let a strong and commited team to be formed and work started in preperation for the SDK to be released. Please, reply to this thread if you are interested in joining, also, if you have any comments etc.

Thanks,

Cypher2009

hmmm.. soundâ´s cool! du u have a webbsite?
    if u have, i will probably like to join!

I am currently working on a site at the moment. Hopefully wont be long until its published and up and running. I will post when the site is published.

If you had a British campaign in holland you would need to do the lead up to the paras getting to arnhem then the final battle at arnhem.

Make room for some Canadians.
    (Furthest inland of ALL allied armies on D-Day, who the Germans surrended Holland to, etc.)

And don't forget the Poles.
    Or the Free French.
    Or the Belgian White Army.
    Or the Dutch either.