Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: UBI VS Fragdolls game | Forums

hey Fragdolls! Just wanted to take a minute to thank you all for the game today. We enjoyed getting schooled by our fanbase it's awesome to see how dedicated and efficient you guys are at our game.

We had a blast and we figure you guys owe us a beer for bruising our egos:P

Goliath
    Ubi Game designer
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

hey Fragdolls! Just wanted to take a minute to thank you all for the game today. We enjoyed getting schooled by our fanbase it's awesome to see how dedicated and efficient you guys are at our game.

We had a blast and we figure you guys owe us a beer for bruising our egos:P

Goliath
    Ubi Game designer

We all had a great time today. It really meant a lot to me considering I'm the hugest fan of the whole Rainbow series. Thank you so much for putting out awesome games to play. Whenever your ready to get your butt handed to you again let me know

BrookeLyn FD

Congrats to the Frag Dolls!

That's a pretty amazing feat, to beat the team at their own game -- literally!
    I never said Britney Spears could sing ...

Hey our favorite Developers!! Of course it was a pleasure to play you, as you are very close to worship for us. We had a great time and you guys had amazing energy as well as were good sports. Us being able to beat you is only a tribute to how good your game is. : )

Hi girls, Im one of those whos been *** kicked by you guys... Our match was great... Right now Im motivating our troups to get back on trainning field to get our revange... We made it, will rule it... Until the time will said :We made it, we rule it!

See ya really soon..
    BlackCast79
    Ubi 3d Artist

Well, I would certanly love to play you guys again! If you want, just add us and play when you are actully given time to live- instead of working on those awesome games!

Wow Valkyrie that's some compliment, never mind the bruised ego from the Black Arrow Trashing! Personally im really glad we got to mix it up with some fans, hopefully this kind of thing is a new trend for us that will keep on going.

We don't even have Xbox Live accounts at home as far as i know lol,well try to remedy that and get in on the beatings.

I intend to roam your forums from now on and see what you guys are up to

Goliath
    Ubi Game designer

Well you better roam then, if I wasnt such a big fan of Clancy titles I wouldn't have probably been a Frag Doll. So techinqually, I think I owe you my life for getting me addicted to R63!

Ah the love....::cries::
    www.gamelandsecurity.com

Gameinatrix
    Pronunciation - ga-mi-nA-triks
    Function - noun
    Inflected Form(s) - plural ga-mi-na- trices -nA-tr-sEz, -n-trI-sEz
    Etymology: Latin, feminine of gameinator
    Date: 2003
    a woman who physically and

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast