Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Will Ezio meet other assassins that actually do stuff? | Forums

Assassin's Creed Unity Revolution Gameplay Trailer [US]

Assassin's Creed Unity Official E3 2014 Co-op Commented Demo [US]

Assassin's Creed Unity: Introduction to Arno [US]

Assassin's Creed Unity E3 2014 World Premiere Cinematic Trailer [US]

Hi all! Just a quick discussion here:
    in AC, there were lots of other assassins in other cities, but they never actually did any stuff, besides getting themselves into trouble and asking you to save them. The only assassins that did something, were the guards in Masyaf, but even those didn't do any assassination missions.

So in AC2, they're all talking about mercenaries that will help you and thieves, but what about assassins? what if there were 2 targets who needed to be taken out at the same time, could u hire another assassin to help u with that second? or will there be no other assassins?

discuss

Call me Matt
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Originally posted by M-dahaka:
    Hi all! Just a quick discussion here:
    in AC, there were lots of other assassins in other cities, but they never actually did any stuff, besides getting themselves into trouble and asking you to save them. The only assassins that did something, were the guards in Masyaf, but even those didn't do any assassination missions.

So in AC2, they're all talking about mercenaries that will help you and thieves, but what about assassins? what if there were 2 targets who needed to be taken out at the same time, could u hire another assassin to help u with that second? or will there be no other assassins?

discuss
    I don't think that...because you already have all those factions that can help you But it would be cool if you meet other assasins

That would be pretty cool. I haven't heard about this but I think it would make a great addition to the game. It would also be cool if you could catch rival Assassin's that you didn't like or double crossed you and hand them into the authorities (for a reward of course ).

well, you are not really in a group of assassins anymore. You kind of are alone, so I don't really know...

Originally posted by amolang:
    well, you are not really in a group of assassins anymore. You kind of are alone, so I don't really know...
    well, that may be true, but there must be other assassin's left. I mean, Ezio can't be the only assassin left on the planet. In AC1, there was a stronghold of assassins (even though it seemed Altair was the only assassin who was actually assassinating people), so in AC2 there must be something like that? maybe not a stronghold, but there must be a secret place where they all go? also, all the hidden locations were accessed by the creed's logo, so there must be someone explaining how the logo works to Ezio, right?
    I'd find it awesome if u actually meet assassins that do something rather than just stand there asking Altair to do all the work.

Call me Matt

My message can contain **************SPOILERS***************

Maybe Ezio's family are the only ones that "brought" Assassin's to Italy... Altaïr went to Italy, had a son ... and his son had a son ... and so on... And the other Assassin's went to somewhere else... And When you see the trailer of Ezio's destiny, you see two other men next to his father, they were probably also Assassin's (that's why I think they killed his father because they finally caught "the Assassin"). So maybe Ezio is the last one of his family (as male) standing and he becomes an Assassin or something... Just search on the forums to get more detailed information about that side of the story

The leader of the courteseans (can't remember her name) is an Assassin.

We are all books containing thousands of pages, and within each lies an irreparable truth.
    Shinjitsu nani mo nai. Nani demo kanodesu.

Paula.
    "If you're ever in a fair fight, then your tactics suck." ?_?
    Credit to Sbredflag for image.
    "Revenge is a dish best served by dinosaurs with lasers."

Originally posted by Xanatos2007:
    The leader of the courteseans (can't remember her name) is an Assassin.
    Is she?

She's from a family of Assassins

Elected Assassin of the Forum
    I am a Renaissance Fanatic, ask me something about the era and I will answer to the best of my ability

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast