Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Advance Jump/Assassin's Tomb/Visitazione's Secret | Forums

Assassin?s Creed Unity Cast of Characters Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Story Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Experience #2 Customization & Co-op [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Season Pass Trailer [US]

Originally posted by zipitydo:
    I spent about 13 hours trying to beat this zone. I was really frustrated. I got some help from another post on this site

http://forums.ubi.com/eve/foru...1039408/m/7431029728
    Gadfly's and other's suggestion helped. However, I believe that the game programmer made the positions really tight. Everything has to be almost perfect. Personally I do not like timed, tight challenges like this one. They depend only on hand/eye coordination and speed. AC2 is a different game than first person shooters in that it depends heavily on strategy more than coordination. I really enjoyed this game for that reason. That said, I wish the programmers would provide alternate clever means to beat levels like this one. For example, if you get the first three levers down, then provide a clever way to get the fourth down without the clock. Or have a timer that adds a few seconds to the time-out every 15 minutes of play. I almost abandoned this game as a result of this one tomb. Hopefully the designers will be listening and AC3 will have less timed activities and more stealth, strategy and clever ones.
    I agree. I'm just about ready to quit the game. There is no need to make the game this difficult.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Personally, I didn't find it that hard, my formula is:

-Hold the high profile button (default is right mouse button, but I moved it to right shift to make it easier)
    -Go in the direction you intend to go (or have Ezio face said direction
    -Tap legs (spacebar by default)

But also, don't rush it, make sure you know where you're going.

This is also ruining a great game for me. I've read all the advice but have simply reached the limit of my manual dexterity, I CANNOT do this
    level.What do I do now, I'm stuck? Is there any way to get me out of this level so that I can finish the game. Please help me..............

You can always abort the memory & it will be like you were never in the tomb.

Even though Lucy said (when Altair's armor was first shown) that obtaining the armor was "required for full synchronization with Ezio," I think you'll be able to complete all the missions without it. You just won't get 100% game synchronization, if that matters to you.

Dear Ubisoft

Please understand that you overestimate the value of both your user interface for AC2 and consequencely the value of entertainment of inconsequent reactions to the same input and the resulting drops in the water for hours and hours.

To put it very clearly (no matter how ingenious you may seem this level is): Please patch up this game so the entire acrobatics on this level is SKIPPED. I have done my part, and should be WAY beyon this level. You do your part and bring me there.

Originally posted by HenrikHansenDK:
    Dear Ubisoft

Please understand that you overestimate the value of both your user interface for AC2 and consequencely the value of entertainment of inconsequent reactions to the same input and the resulting drops in the water for hours and hours.

To put it very clearly (no matter how ingenious you may seem this level is): Please patch up this game so the entire acrobatics on this level is SKIPPED. I have done my part, and should be WAY beyon this level. You do your part and bring me there.
    My God, you certainly opted for a most grandiose way of stating something quite simple and could have been summed up in perhaps two sentences! Bottom line, you obviously don’t at all care for the controller input and the ensuing difficulty of this Assassins Tomb. Actually, I’ll agree to with you as Ubisoft failed terribly in explaining the controller input that is needed for this particular jump. However, even though I had the same difficulties as apparently, and obviously, many others have had it can be done with some practice and a bit of determination. Once you see how it’s done you’ll see that it is quite easy albeit it does take a bit of timing. Other than that, I will agree that the developers dropped the ball here in making this particular jump more elusive to the player than was needed and was most obviously uncalled for.

Originally posted by shimpaku:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by HenrikHansenDK:
    Dear Ubisoft

My God, you certainly opted for a most grandiose way of stating something quite simple and could have been summed up in perhaps two sentences! Bottom line, you obviously don’t at all care for the controller input and the ensuing difficulty of this Assassins Tomb. Actually, I’ll agree to with you as Ubisoft failed terribly in explaining the controller input that is needed for this particular jump. However, even though I had the same difficulties as apparently, and obviously, many others have had it can be done with some practice and a bit of determination. Once you see how it’s done you’ll see that it is quite easy albeit it does take a bit of timing. Other than that, I will agree that the developers dropped the ball here in making this particular jump more elusive to the player than was needed and was most obviously uncalled for. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's not the jump that's the main problem, it's the timed aspect of this level. It might be possible for hardcore gamers to get through it but for more casual gamers it's impossible. It take me roughly half of the timer just to get past the first quarter of the puzzle. Games should be fun, challanging ok, but this is impossible. They should patch it so you can stick your dagger in the lever/wheel and jam the timer.

Thank God it's not just me who has had endless difficulty getting this one sorted. Without doubt the most frustrating aspect of the whole game. I came out of it after 3 days just to save my sanity!!! I'll give it another go now

I've just given up on this part.
    You guys with PS3 and Xbox controllers can't do it, how's a PC keyboard going to work?
    I've had the first jump a few times but the killer is having to release fingers to get the second keypress registered for the second part of the jump. Its a move from W to D and two clear presses on SPACE to get the first and second jumps then straight to the next section to go with W and A and two spaces and you're in the water because the damned camera angles change don't they?
    Anyone got a clip hack?

I finally managed to do this tomb by watching some video walkthroughs and reading up on the method with threads such as these. I’m playing on PC and using the 360 controller.

The key is to LET GO of all the buttons after you do the first initial jump up on the wall (stand right in front of the wall) then hit LS (right or left) + jump, I can now do this jump each time.

Like others have said take your time. I actually fell in the water on an easy ledge jump but still managed to finish the level with plenty of time to spare. I must have fell in the water about 30 times when first trying this level but thanks to the advice on here and other threads I was able to do this without any issues.

Don’t give up, practice and you will get it eventually!

Thanks for all the advice guys!

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast