Page 399 of 404 FirstFirst ... 299349389397398399400401 ... LastLast
Results 3,981 to 3,990 of 4036

Thread: Ubisoft Online Services - DRM discussion | Forums

Give this petition a try

http://www.change.org/petitions/ubis...t-immediately#

UPLAY must be scrapped
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

The only way that they will (maybe) understand that Uplay should be abandoned all together is to just STOP BUYING THEIR GAMES.
    NOBODY wants this frustration on a Sunday when for the most of us is an opportunity to play games we love since we have a little bit of free time.

I DID NOT pay for the Assassin's Creed games so that Uplay can decide when or whether I can play or not.

This is UNACCEPTABLE! I already started a refund request through Steam. This is an insult to the gamers and customers and those who would like to actually pay for those games.

still no able to register my assassin's creed copy

Quote Originally Posted by MoSsXx View Post
    The only way that they will (maybe) understand that Uplay should be abandoned all together is to just STOP BUYING THEIR GAMES.
    NOBODY wants this frustration on a Sunday when for the most of us is an opportunity to play games we love since we have a little bit of free time.

I DID NOT pay for the Assassin's Creed games so that Uplay can decide when or whether I can play or not.

This is UNACCEPTABLE! I already started a refund request through Steam. This is an insult to the gamers and customers and those who would like to actually pay for those games.
    Totally agree and same here about refund request ; please do you have any link on Steam to refund request ?

By the way if you get in offline mode whatever you do don't try to go back online, you'll be booted out and it'll ask you to login again before going back offline which obviously you can't do because the servers/service are/is down. This is just pathetic.

Contact Steam Support about a refund request, open a ticket and wait for a reply. https://support.steampowered.com/

Check this post by "brxbrx",

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...concerning-DRM

I think it should be moved to this thread by a moderator/admin, otherwise this very valid post may be missed.

...oh and how understanding of you "Tully" (Global moderator) to point out :

"Please use the existing DRM discussion for this topic.....etc etc"

Do I hear echo's of "Do as you're told".... or "Because I said so!"

I understand the need for an ordered and methodical system, but please drop the cattle prod... and don't push.... try asking nicely and see what happens...

PLEASE!!!!!

Dear Ubisoft

Due to your DRM schema I have boycotted your company, and will no longer purchase any game with your name attached to it until your DRM is fixed to a point where PAYING customers are treated with respect, and aren't punished for simply wanting to play your games. In addition for failing to even comprehend how limiting game installs, and always on activation is a blatant abuse of your valued customers and fans, this boycott will extend for several releases after you have come to your senses. As it stands I have already declined to purchase several of your games, both Steam and Console. And in light of the Steam Summer sale I felt compelled to tell you that your DRM is directly and negatively affecting sales.

Bought Assasin Creed 2 via steam = Cannot play for the first time due to Fail to connect to Master servers <--- this happen even I have OFF ALL MY SECURITY SOFTWARES.

REMOVE THE DRM or Make it WORK flawlessly or THIS WILL BE MY LAST UBISOFT GAME.

I've decided and a bunch of my mates too, not to play ANYMORE ubisoft games in the future, due to their DRM crap. There's an array of PC games out their that use DRM, but none of them are as crazy as UBISOFT's. What a bunch of idiots

can we download any patch for AC 2 that takes the drm connection thingy out?
    Played Devil May Cry 4? No? Play it now! That or World in Conflict.........

Page 399 of 404 FirstFirst ... 299349389397398399400401 ... LastLast