Thread: I'm a big fan of DRM | Forums

I play 4 games that use it, 2 of them dont have any multiplayer, and like the rest of the civilized world, I'm on broadband and connected all the time.

Just wanted to say thanks ubi for implementing this system. I love having my save files I works so long and hard on protected on a server, I like being able to install/run the game on multiple machine, I like the streaming updates.

Don't listen to all the naysayers that probably havent ever even played a game that uses DRM. You made the right decision.

....and like the rest of the civilized world.....

From my point of view, more than a little condescending!

…..And nine posts in almost four years!! ……I see you’re a real regular here!!

S.

Originally posted by socko2009:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">....and like the rest of the civilized world.....

From my point of view, more than a little condescending!

…..And nine posts in almost four years!! ……I see you’re a real regular here!!

S. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No I dont spend my days on videogame message boards, sorry.

But I did want to show my support to ubi for finally switching to DRM. While the rest of you cry about it here, I'll be enjoying SH5.

But I did want to show my support to ubi for finally switching to DRM. While the rest of you cry about it here, I'll be enjoying SH5.

S.

Originally posted by trenken:
    Look, if this DRM proves to be UNCRACKABLE and Ubi promises to release a patch that will remove it once they've sold enough copies - I won't complain and will start buying their games.

But it's more probable that pirates will quickly create a DRM-less copy and only legit customers will have to suffer, begging Ubi to patch the thing out as soon as possible.

Gentleman, it is my understanding that any and all discussion of the DRM is to be done in the linked thread below. Please do so.

http://forums.ubi.com/eve/foru...1062387/m/8111046728

"Head Deep and Keep'em Astern" LtCDR Samuel D Dealey
    SHIV Guide I Imperial Japanese Navy l US Submarines: Pacific Theater