Thread: AC:B Trophies | Forums

Assassin's Creed® Freedom Cry Gameplay Walkthrough Trailer [UK]

Freedom Cry DLC Launch Trailer | Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag [UK]

Official Accolade Trailer - Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag [UK]

Multiplayer Features Trailer | Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag [UK]

I finished the singleplayer game and got all the trophies for that but now i need 3 of the multiplayer trophies and not sure how to get them

For the role model one in the team modes does each round count as a session to the trophy or no? specifically in manhunt

and for the employee of the month trophy do you have to get the "untouchable" bonus or "extreme variety" bonus or does a single variety bonus count?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Role Model counts the whole 10 minutes,what was funny is I lagged/glitched into it. On my screen, all I did was throw a smoke bomb and die, but somehow got Rescue, which was the last one I needed. I don't know, maybe I stunned someone an instant before dying, all I know is on my screen I died and got the trophy, lol.

As for the other trophy, yes, Untouchable and Extreme Variety count too. I got lucky with Untouchable. I was in manhunt and the other team seemed to forget to attack us, lol. I think all I need now are extreme variety, survivor, and the one for shooting someone mid-air.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote