Thread: Losing connection while playing online | Forums

Hi there.

Me and my friends are having a problem while playing coop terrorist hunt.
    Either one of us, or all of us exept the host loses the connection. We then end up in the main game menu and the "This game session is no longer available" text appears.
    Then the host must re-invite, and we may continue playing. This may happen 2 or 3 times in one game.
    As I write, I lose the connection to my friend in the other end, even thoug we where just chatting in the game lobby.

This is for PS3.

The NAT is 2 by the way.

Thanks.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Is the same player always hosting when this happens, or does it happen if anyone hosts?

If it is only with one player hosting, then the problem is likely with the internet connection on that end.

If it happens when anyone hosts, then it is a problem with Ubisoft's server.

If it says "This game session is no longer available" it means that UBI droped the server from the list for a moment, UBI hiccups and does that. If you put a sniffer on the connection you will see a RST packet from UBI when this happens. Nothing more then crappy UBI.

It does'nt matter who is hosting the game.
    Yesterday we found one more problem.
    I'll try to explain. We are 4 players.

Player 1 is the host: We can play a while, but suddenly player 2,3 cant hear eachother, then after a while player 2,3 and 4 can't hear eachother, but player 1 can comunicate everyone.

Player 2 and 3 can never host a game. If player 2 host the game, player 3 can never join and vice-versa.

Player 4 is the host: Who is disconnected and all is just random.

ok...i´m having this issiue from 5 to 5 minutes
    im losing connection constantly and why

Originally posted by Dealer_0_Death:
    If it says "This game session is no longer available" it means that UBI droped the server from the list for a moment, UBI hiccups and does that. If you put a sniffer on the connection you will see a RST packet from UBI when this happens. Nothing more then crappy UBI.