Thread: order for releasing traps | Forums

I have left the Observatory, Coronation hall and City of Light grounds for last (unhealed), because they release 3 traps (Gas, Swarm and Tendrils). Does anyone have a suggestion for an order to heal these grounds?
    Also, I understand when you beat a super-boss in each land, the subsequent bosses become more difficult. I plan on beating them in reverse order based on the difficulty I had with them in the grounds (Queen, Alchemist, Hunter, Warrior). Any thoughts on this?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Well I went through the path of the...

Hunter -> Alchemist -> Concubine -> Warrior.

IMO that resulted in the areas being pretty easy. The Hunter has moving corruption, the Alchemist has the corrupted air. The Concubine has the swarms and the Warrior the tendrils. I found it very easy that way. It made the warrior's areas kinda hard, but then I never had to face his corruption again.

I plan on doing the opposite on my next play through.

Originally posted by phreeve:
    Well I went through the path of the...

Hunter -> Alchemist -> Concubine -> Warrior.

IMO that resulted in the areas being pretty easy. The Hunter has moving corruption, the Alchemist has the corrupted air. The Concubine has the swarms and the Warrior the tendrils. I found it very easy that way. It made the warrior's areas kinda hard, but then I never had to face his corruption again.

I plan on doing the opposite on my next play through.
    Thanks Phreeve.
    I tried this order: Alchemist in Heavens Stairs and right on to final battle with him in observatory; next I took down the hunter in his lair; just took care of Concubine in Coronation hall. That's where I'm at with 905 light seeds.
    I think I'll move on to the warrior in the city of light and go back to the concubine. This will leave the warrior's final battle for last.
    You are going to do the whole thing over again? To try and beat it in 12 hours?

something special happen for beating the game in 12 hours?

I found the final warrior battle very easy. Its exactly like the first time you face him. Position yourself at a ledge and he'll come to you. Roll between his legs and attack him off. He comes back one more time but all you need to do is stay away from him and its all over. I think his corruption would make the rest of the game harder, as would the concubine's swarm.

Originally posted by phreeve:
    something special happen for beating the game in 12 hours?
    You can get the "Be gentle with her" achievement if you beat the game under 12 hours.
    _______

|XBL|-|Steam|-|PSN:KZarr_Altair