Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Release date in Spring 2011? | Forums

The English Canadian Ubi website mentions that Driver (and Ghost Recon too) are going to be released in Spring 2011. Is it true?

http://www.ubi.com/ENCA/Games/Info.aspx?pId=8890
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I read on IGN a little while ago (article having to do with all the delays) that its release is aiming for April 2011. That sounds about right, although they delayed it to FY2011, I think they just left a bigger window so they wouldn't have to delay it again in 2 months if it wasn't done.

And as I've said many times, judging from the videos I've seen the game is basically finished, just some minor bugs possibly.
    DRIVER 6 - my wishlist - Unlicensed Vehicles, Real-Time Car Damage, Car Flipping and Roll-Overs, On Foot AND Shift, Guns, No Invisible Walls, Able to drive of cliffs, jump fences etc, Performance Upgrades, Car Creator basic example, Set up Ramps and Stunts in shift mode, Reduce Framerate to 30fps and add back all the stuff you had to take out, Please and Thank You!!!

I read in game Informer possibly by 2012, but they don't have the most recent info by time they go to press. Still... That wouldn't be good.
    --------------
    Driver SF2, include: Everything from DSF and... More freedom to explore: Open Parking Lots, Offroad hills, forests, bring us into a Rural Setting, customizable options, lots of RAMPS again and corkscrew wooden bridges across ponds, Sportbikes too. And please lose the lame roadside rails, so we can REALLY go off road and fly off without hitting invisible walls.

When you follow the link to pre order from the Driver official website, when you chose HMV from the uk the release date still states 04/02/2011...
    http://hmv.com/hmvweb/directQu...15EE0B1&Ntk=Products And when you pre order the non collectors edition from the website through Amazon, the release date states 31/03/2011... http://www.amazon.co.uk/s?ie=U...=driver%20san%20fran

Stores aren't reliable regarding dates. They use those dates as placeholders and most of the time they are completelly different from the actual date.

Store websites don't usually update those things, except maybe for big name titles like GTA
    DRIVER 6 - my wishlist - Unlicensed Vehicles, Real-Time Car Damage, Car Flipping and Roll-Overs, On Foot AND Shift, Guns, No Invisible Walls, Able to drive of cliffs, jump fences etc, Performance Upgrades, Car Creator basic example, Set up Ramps and Stunts in shift mode, Reduce Framerate to 30fps and add back all the stuff you had to take out, Please and Thank You!!!

I see TDU2 is set for January 2011 perhaps.
    --------------
    Driver SF2, include: Everything from DSF and... More freedom to explore: Open Parking Lots, Offroad hills, forests, bring us into a Rural Setting, customizable options, lots of RAMPS again and corkscrew wooden bridges across ponds, Sportbikes too. And please lose the lame roadside rails, so we can REALLY go off road and fly off without hitting invisible walls.

I have herd rumors of a 2012 release date just like. Which I really hope aren't true.

I read 2012 at the latest. For a game that was set for November 2010, a nearly two year set back would suggest the game needed a total re-haul.
    --------------

when are they going to make an official announcement?
    Driver - Favorite game!

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast