Thread: The Cartel - really? | Forums

Is anyone else completely embarrassed for Ubisoft for having published this trash? This game is so bad it belongs with Kane and Lynch and Duke Nukem Forever on the worst game of the PS3/360 era list.

Ubisoft should apologize for releasing such a completely horrid and ******ed game. I am officially embarrassed to be a Uplay member.

Ubisoft, do yourself a favor and have the balls to decline to release trash like this. We already have Activision and EA who will release ANYTHING, don't go down that same road.

The developers of this game should all be fired for being too dumb in thinking this would make a good game and the ones who did not have control should be fired for not quitting their jobs and saving their dignity.

CoJ:TC is the worst Ubisoft game yet.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Fully agree with you there!

Even for less than a fullprice game I wish I'd never bought it!
    What a load of crap!

First of all when I saw the menu I thought oh my god how cheap!
    And that was exactly what to expect from the game!

Crappy graphics, and with the loading screens I thought I was playing supernintendo!

1: Stupid loading times after dying!
    2: Suddenly everyone dying even straight after a respawn!
    3: Getting shot out of nowhere!
    4: Never seen jumping this bad!
    5: Too many glitches and bugs!
    6: To much ****, mother****er, ese, ****ing ****, holmes, ****, god damn, puta, etc.. (I think that's just too much ****ing swearing!)
    7: Picking up phones in the middle of a fight??? Do they never have a bad connection? can I call you back later isn't an option? or just let it ring?
    8: Voice actors are not involved to the game at all!!
    9: Storyline?

Did I already tell you how bad the graphics are?

There is actually 2 good things:
    1: you'll be able to skip cutscenes!
    2: you can pause the game together in a co-op game!

But the worst thing happened here is that Ubisoft destroyed such a good title as
    CALL OF JUAREZ was!

That's it!

Don't let this happen to the new Brothers In Arms, cause the trailers looked like a Tarantino rip off!

Juize

Then its good that you have to choice to not buy it! There are plenty that like the game. And enjoy playing the game beside the problems it have some time.
    Just leave the game on the shelf, if you dont like it

fantassi these people are right, the game is utter dogcrap, you might like it, but hey, theres even people that like catz and dogz, or showjumping gymkana.

the devs were steamrolled and rationalized by ex-dyson hoover sellers, would be entrepreneurs and noobs like you bought it only because you never player the originals

Originally posted by Kurt-Slinger:
    fantassi these people are right, the game is utter dogcrap, you might like it, but hey, theres even people that like catz and dogz, or showjumping gymkana.

the devs were steamrolled and rationalized by ex-dyson hoover sellers, would be entrepreneurs and noobs like you bought it only because you never player the originals
    yeah totally agree with you... poor fantassi lost 50 bucks for nothing...