Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Happy Halloween! | Forums

I can't believe you people haven't opened one of these

Happy Halloween!<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

--------Have YOU been Phreaked??????--------
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Well I guess I'm pretty dumb when it comes to choosing beauty products. And there I really thought I could look 2 years younger. What scam. <div class="ev_tpc_signature">

<span class="ev_code_BLACK">One Pickup to rule them all, One Pickup to find them, One Pickup to bring them all and in the darkness bind them</span>

Q: What's the difference between a lead guitarist and a terrorist?
    A: You can negotiate with a terrorist.

Heheh and then you say im evil...see how good friend i am for telling what looks bad on you <div class="ev_tpc_signature">

"Change your stars"

"Never underestimate the power of denial"

"Change your stars"

I never called you evil. I just said you aren't exactly an angel which you claim so much to be.

And eeh, I'm gonna drop that whole "getting beautiful again" thing. Not really a point in trying to look 2 year younger eh? <div class="ev_tpc_signature">

<span class="ev_code_BLACK">One Pickup to rule them all, One Pickup to find them, One Pickup to bring them all and in the darkness bind them</span>

Maybe you didnt say that exactly.....you said it in another words

Hahah really i dont see a point in that....but as a holloween mask works really good

BTW: I changed my sig so that it matches a bit more with the Holloween spirit here hehe ...Like it Razi?<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

"Change your stars"

"Change your stars"

Well I can't really remember. If you CARE so much then do a search.

Then I guess I'm gonna have to choose another one.

Well you know Halloween is only for today. <div class="ev_tpc_signature">

Pffffff please, i now what i am and i dont care much about what others think...just giving you some proves here

Yes i know that its for one day.....but as here we cant spend it all together, i think i will keep the spirit for a while

Hahah well you can make a holloween sig too hehe..or put a pumpkin head next to it heheh <div class="ev_tpc_signature">

"Change your stars"

"Change your stars"

Happy Hallowe'en, folks! I kinda miss it, I gave up on it last year because of the bad combination of painfully cold weather and thin costumes and the fact that the places we usually go to trick-or-treat had stopped being active for Halloween because all the little kids had grown up by then. I suppose we could always try those new suburbs, but I'm just not feeling it this year But anyway, I'll still be celebrating the fact that tonight last year my brother finished SoT for the first time and I started playing it immediately afterwards - or, at least, I started playing it after we'd stopped laughing at the ending and gotten up off the floor! I have fond memories of that night. Why am I still typing?

Happy All Hallow's Eve!<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

<sub><span class="ev_code_YELLOW">"Ruby is just an ignorant little princess. " -Rob</span></sub>

sig by the magnificent Aly of magnificence

Originally posted by Marty.M:
    Pffffff please, i now what i am and i dont care much about what others think...just giving you some proves here

Yes i know that its for one day.....but as here we cant spend it all together, i think i will keep the spirit for a while

Hahah well you can make a holloween sig too hehe..or put a pumpkin head next to it heheh
    Indeed. So why do you keep saying so often that you are an angel? Worried that people might think otherwise?

Hehe well fair enough.

I would but Halloween is kinda over here, right now. It's past midnight so...no point really.<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

everyone

How was the trick and treating business going for you all? <div class="ev_tpc_signature">

<center>
    <font face = "new century schoolbook" size = 2><font face="new century schoolbook" size = 3>Prince of Persia</font>, <font face="new century schoolbook" size = 3>Assassin's Creed</font> <font face="new century schoolbook" size = 3>&</font> <font face = ?new century schoolbook? size = 3>King Kong</font> <font face = "new century schoolbook" size = 2> Moderator</font>[/i][/b]</font>

<font face = "new century schoolbook" size = 1> "The most precious treasure is inevitably found in the most unexpected and unimaginable of places..."</font>
    <font face = "new century schoolbook" size =1>"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us....and to have fun breaching 'impossible' limits"</font></center>

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast