Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Who Ever Still Plays Come Read This! | Forums

my username is O07_eleven ps3 euro i've got a mike and would like to play in any organized matches once the serves come back online so add me i presume you get email notification of this? anyway its the holidays now so i should be on tonnes.i also play regularly during the working year.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Im putting up a global time zone map so match events and times can be organized and agreed on by endwar playgroups in advance. Simply find the time zone where you live then watevever the time zone is written on the message with the match detiails (must be specified)then add or subtract the number of hours you are ahead or behind of GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) until you reach the time zone specified on the message and the number of hours in between add or subtract from your time zone and the answer is when an event will take place in your time zone!

I have probably over complicated this or explained it wrong but you can figure it out for yourself its fairly simple all modern phones have the time zones of major global cities anyway

http://www.worldtimezone.com/standard.html

(copy paste that adress in your toolbar as i dont know hoe to put up links yet)

Mi nick is marciano1026 and i play Europe
    i do'nt know if its too late to reply.i play on Pc

Originally posted by Gel_on_Hair:
    I began playing again after getting bored of MW2. The main reason was to get that Dog of War trophy no one could get. But I just rediscovered how fun this games was.
    Sure there are glitches, long load times, and exesive unit killing, but we could get past 2 of those problems.
    If you have a PS3 and still or want to play, please PLEASE post on here your Online ID, and Faction. This is so that if you want to play with someone on the other faction you can because not that many people play online anymore we can easily join up with eachother. I've tried it with my friends on the American side (I'm Russian)and we done 4v4 alot lately and its really fun. There will be very little to no unit killing at all because unit killers that kill on purpose that are on my list will be marked.
    So please write your Online ID, and your Faction so everyone can add you. I'll update this list so it'll be easier to find poeple.

1) GelonHair Russia
    2) JinRenegade Europe
    3) Warphased Europe
    4) Purple_Hax Russia!!!!
    5)
    6)
    7)
    8)
    9)
    10)
    12)

xbox 360 gamertag Ind1ana Pones

Beanspoon and Koreanstunner1 - both Russia

Just got this game today. Will proberly be America.
    My ps3 is Dylboy009

Liqueur101 - American
    PS3 version
    if you decide to add me, plz say in the description of the request Endwar

Game Name: R1Alcatraz2012

Just logged in to the Theater of war...

playing pc find me

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast