Thread: crashing and graphic bugs | Forums

Spider-Bot | Splinter Cell Blacklist | Companion App

Fourth Echelon Economy 101 | Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Out of the Shadows - Splinter Cell Blacklist Dev Panel

J. Cole Trailer - Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

i have 1.01 patch and yet the game still crashes with C++ errors regardless of any settings, i constantly reinstall the game and video drivers just to get it to work. and in the options menu the graphic settings always revert back to next gen. my computer handles the next gen settings no problem, but even next gen the graphics aren't all the good. i have a 3.0 pentium d, 2 gigs of ram, 2x xfx geforce 7800 gt sli cards. im running nvidia 93.71 drivers, and all my directx and software is up-to-date. if anyone has any feedback on how to resolve these issues please let me know!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

i have 1.01 patch and yet the game still crashes with C++ errors regardless of any settings, i constantly reinstall the game and video drivers just to get it to work. and in the options menu the graphic settings always revert back to next gen. my computer handles the next gen settings no problem, but even next gen the graphics aren't all the good. i have a 3.0 pentium d, 2 gigs of ram, 2x xfx geforce 7800 gt sli cards. im running nvidia 93.71 drivers, and all my directx and software is up-to-date. if anyone has any feedback on how to resolve these issues please let me know!

the game really only looks good with anti-aliasing enabled, but this is unfortunately also what makes it laggy.

mega graphic bugs

http://forums-fr.<b style="color:black;background-color:#a0ffff">ubi[/b].com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/945104502/m...721043605#8721043605<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

Ne sachant pas qu'il poss??de un esprit, le Lemure est immunis?? aux sorts comme charme personne ou illusions.