Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Weekly DLC | Forums

Spider-Bot | Splinter Cell Blacklist | Companion App

Fourth Echelon Economy 101 | Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Out of the Shadows - Splinter Cell Blacklist Dev Panel

J. Cole Trailer - Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Hey everybody! I'm just curious what DLC has been released recently. I think there needs to be a sticky listing all the weekly DLC that has come out so everyone knows what's going on and we don't need to make posts each week asking "What was released?"

I didn't see a release last Thursday (the day before yesterday) so I'm not sure if it's something I already had from the Deluxe edition.

Anyway, I think a list should be along the lines of:

<UL TYPE=SQUARE> <LI> April 29, 2010: FAMAS G2
    <LI> May 20, 2010: SR-3 Vikhr
    <LI> June 10, 2010: 3E Shadow Armor
    <LI> June 17, 2010: M3 Shotgun[/list]

And so on and so forth.

If anyone has a full list, I think the community would greatly appreciate having some clear and concise information.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Hi there! You can see a full list of free content here (you can join and edit it to add information too).

While it doesn't really get all the dates, at least you get all the lists since the last free content- the M3 shotgun, is the last one for SCC.

Me called The Sig Smith™, also The Sig Chef™
    | Me Twitter

Originally posted by zeejay21:
    Hi there! You can see a full list of free content here (you can join and edit it to add information too).

While it doesn't really get all the dates, at least you get all the lists since the last free content- the M3 shotgun, is the last one for SCC.
    Yeah, that's where I went initially but it's a little out of date. The M3 shotgun is not even listed. More over, it doesn't list the DLC in a chronological order, it's just among the weapons/armor list with a note indicating that it was DLC.

I was hoping for a more concise list as in my example.

Does anyone care for the date? It's available, what's the point in knowing when it was released...

Originally posted by roelbartstra:
    Does anyone care for the date? It's available, what's the point in knowing when it was released...
    That's just for reference and a direct answer for "What came out last Thursday?"

So.. Any news on today's unlocked content?

I would tell, but I'm too busy clicking on the button and reading "Server not available". On the middle of the day, shame on you Ubi.

That is pretty irritating.

I found that if I log into the multiplayer then go back to the main menu, the Extras will actually load, nothing new comes up though.

Didn't we get the last "free content"like 2 weeks back?

Ubi never announced anything about it being the "final" bit of content or anything. Either way, they've already unlocked all the Collector's Edition stuff for everyone except the silenced shotgun.

Anyway, it appears there's no content this week either.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast