Thread: Malaria Issues | Forums

Map Editor | Far Cry 4 [UK]

Far Cry 4 | Kyrat Tuk Tuk Stories [EUROPE]

Far Cry® 4 Arena Master [UK]

CGI Launch Trailer | Far Cry 4 [PSN] [UK]

I am new into the game and just freed my first Ally. She tells me to go to Mikes bar to get the medicine I need. Issue is, I collapse before I get there. I revive and use the car to drive to Mike's and once again, collapse before I get to the bar. I have not been able to get around this so would love some help.

Thank you,
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I am new into the game and just freed my first Ally. She tells me to go to Mikes bar to get the medicine I need. Issue is, I collapse before I get there. I revive and use the car to drive to Mike's and once again, collapse before I get to the bar. I have not been able to get around this so would love some help.

Thank you,

try to stay out of the red
    visit the site headinjurytheatre .com just google it is an awsome site (not mine)

Banned
    Are you taking the malaria pills given to you at the start of the game when you get the malaria attacks? The default key for it is H. You get lots of pills in the first container. The ones thereafter only have a few.

Malaria

When you get down to one pill left you'll see a warning under the objectives (Esc key). When you've taken your last one your character will pause and look inside the container after taking it, denoting that you're out.

You have to go to the church the first time you run out of pills, where you'll be given a mission to drop off some passports to an Underground location, which you then have to unlock by fighting off some thugs.

You get more pills when you give the passports to the family at the Underground location. They're then marked on the map by a fist icon. They also stay free of thugs once you unlock them, unlike the guard stations.

The help page for malaria on Ubi's Far Cry 2 site indicates the only way you can get to the point you're experiencing is if you neglect to take the pills. After 3 times not taking them you collapse and are taken to town.

Your sickness level affects your health, stamina, and frequency of malaria attacks. Your sickness level fluctuates throughout the game; it depends on your position in the story. You can keep track of it in the Journal section of the Pause menu.
    You will get malaria attacks at regular intervals during the game; how often depends on your sickness level. During these attacks, your vision will be blurry, and your stamina will be completely depleted, preventing you from sprinting or jumping. Use the malaria medicine provided to you by the Underground to quickly stop these symptoms and prevent your condition from worsening. If you just wait it out, the third untreated malaria attack will cause your character to fall down and be downright paralyzed until you take your medicine. This can spell death for you if you are in the middle of combat. If you don't have any more pills by this point, you will collapse and be returned to the nearest town.
    Pay attention to the Underground objective in the Pause menu. If you are told to look for someone who can give you more medicine, it means that you have only one malaria pill left. Be sure to complete a mission for the Underground to replenish your supply before you run out of medicine completely.
    To overcome the malaria attacks, be sure to complete Underground Missions, which earns you medicine. You can visit the Church in Pala or the Clinic in Port Selao.

Thanks, I did not get pills at the start only syringes, so I will keep at it. Thank you so much.

Did not work. I was never given pills to stop, I collapsed 5 times now, no pills, and no options, I keep ending up with that guy telling me to use the GPS to get the diamonds but to get to Mikes first.

Banned
    If I recall you're told where to get the pills, you don't just get them automatically. Part of the problem with the game is the center channel audio is very weak, making it hard to hear those speaking to you. I turn the center channel up a fair amount and stand right in front of those speaking and aim right at their head, that way you can hear them better.

got the same problem. You have the solution yet?

thanks in advance