Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: More online players to settlers 6 | Forums

I would play online, but I don't enjoy the way the victory point and prestige unlock system encourage cheesy tactics like spamming prestige objects and early technologies. I find it much more enjoyable to play against the computer on big maps.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Whatever... Thanks for letting me know your preferences. Still looking for others to play online....

Hey thats the game I was talking about in my last post(rise of an empire),lol. I must have my games mixed up because I havent played any earlier games that was from the settlers series. But if you want a game of rise of an empire im usually on at 8:00pm Eastern standard time, but unfortunately I wont be on for the rest of this week as I have my sister comeing to visit, so you know got to do the family thing lol, So when I get back on, ill be looking for ya.....
    Originally posted by roae_girl:

I would love to play online but can't get online. I'm not trying to "kidnap" this thread but just want to describe the problem.
    When I press the online button it asks for login information , I type my registered ubisoft details, the last box says CD-key but all I have is a online keycode. I guess they are 2 diff things. and which doesn't work. bummer since I love to play online well once it works see u online

Im interested any time, Eastern standard time if possible, Im usually in storehouse, will be on next week
    Originally posted by FlaBlueEyes:
    I am actually interested in playing Settlers, Rise of an Empire; which is the first one. I do not have 6. It is much more complicated playing online than just the software version. If anyone is intersted in playing 1, please let me know.

Thanks!

no one is ever online whenever i get on. i left it up for 2 hours from 7 pm to 9 pm and not one person got on the storehouse chat. i really love playing online but i hardly ever get the chance

I've seen Blobbymac a few times but he works night shifts at the moment....should improve next month when he changes jobs. I work weekends 6-6 but am usually on line 8pm greenwich time on tuesdays. still trying to figure out how to get to duke in 30 minutes....

I bought the settlers 6 and i wanted to play online. i entered the cd key that came with the game but it says that it cannot validate my cd.
    has anyone else had thi problem

Now mainly plqay setttlers 7 online, yes it can be frustrating sometimes with slow servers or no servers but it is improving.
    I removed Settlers 6 after getting conflicts with 7.
    Settlers 6 the seige mentality was great and such beautifully complex cities TO DESTROY!!!!

Smile

Sure. I would love to, even though i am just a beginner. I also need help on how to play online

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123