Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: what did you like about heroes 4? | Forums

Launch trailer - Might & Magic® X Legacy [UK]

Might & Magic X - Legacy - 4 New Classes Speed Painting trailer [UK]

Might and Magic X Legacy - The Gameplay trailer [UK]

Might & Magic X Legacy -- The Open Dev starts! [EUROPE]

I must say i find it wrong to almost copy most of the heroes 3 content and ignoring the good parts of heroes 4 like it would never have existed! ther are some things they could have adopted from part 4 which would have made sense but they stuck to H3...
    I dont have much time now so i want to ask you people what YOU imagine could have been passed on to the 5th from the 4th. i will post my ideas later...
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I must say i find it wrong to almost copy most of the heroes 3 content and ignoring the good parts of heroes 4 like it would never have existed! ther are some things they could have adopted from part 4 which would have made sense but they stuck to H3...
    I dont have much time now so i want to ask you people what YOU imagine could have been passed on to the 5th from the 4th. i will post my ideas later...

Too many things have been taken in from HoMM4! The magic school system for example...

It's true that not too many things have been taken in from HoMM4 but it isnt too bad... I personally want that the caravan system would be add on HoMM5... but nothing more important...
    We can do anything... we only need to propose it!

http://www.heroesofmightandmagic.es ---> Comunidad Hispana Numero 1

I liked the ability to choose between two unit buildings I could build depending on what map I played. Altho I usually ended up building the same stuff all the time.

But then again that would lead to more balancing issues so I think we are better off without it anyway :P

What I liked in HIV:

<UL TYPE=SQUARE>
    <LI>The main menu music and the Academy towntheme
    <LI>Spellcasting creatures[/list]

The rest was ****.

I hate the building system of HoMM4... it was very bad, the WORST of the saga at my opinion. For heaven for example... Always if i must choose, i'll choose pikeman, monks and archangels ALWAYS! This is another black point of HoMM4

But i,of course, respect your opinion manglorian

the fact that I just played a game last night of H3 and haven't touched h4 in a year would mean ... absolutely nothing from h4 :P

h1-3 are the best.

Though I did like the demo a lot of h5.

*Caravans
    *Phoenixes in Nature Town (though they sucked hard visually)
    *IMBA 1-man armies

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kartabon:
    I hate the building system of HoMM4... it was very bad, the WORST of the saga at my opinion. For heaven for example... Always if i must choose, i'll choose pikeman, monks and archangels ALWAYS! This is another black point of HoMM4

But i,of course, respect your opinion manglorian </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hehe, of course you are right.

I mean I liked the idea of it more than the implementation itself. If done right (where all units are likeable and useable in different situations.) I would prefer that kind of system.

But since that is very hard to acheive with all the issues that comes with it I'm satisfied with less than more.

Less also means that Nival gets time to do their job thoroughly and well.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Oakwarrior:
    *IMBA 1-man armies </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What did you want to say?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast