Thread: "digging in" Animation Translation | Forums

I noticed while watching some of the latest dev. walk through videos that when you "dig in" and peek around a corner that the movement on the aim-ridical isn't properly translated onto the character.

I figure this is something they are still working on, but i just wanted to mention how important it is to correct this before release. Or if maybe by chance they just looked this over. From what I understand, this is this particular Ubisofts teams first attempt at creating a cover system.
    A prime example of what i'm getting at is R6. The 1 btn nade-spamming switch renders the cover system almost useless, however the translation from the players movements on the analog to the character on screen is almost unmatched. Least, i have yet to play a game where it looks as good as it does in R6. This is a make or break element of the game. Please BIA crew, fix this!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I noticed while watching some of the latest dev. walk through videos that when you "dig in" and peek around a corner that the movement on the aim-ridical isn't properly translated onto the character.

I figure this is something they are still working on, but i just wanted to mention how important it is to correct this before release. Or if maybe by chance they just looked this over. From what I understand, this is this particular Ubisofts teams first attempt at creating a cover system.
    A prime example of what i'm getting at is R6. The 1 btn nade-spamming switch renders the cover system almost useless, however the translation from the players movements on the analog to the character on screen is almost unmatched. Least, i have yet to play a game where it looks as good as it does in R6. This is a make or break element of the game. Please BIA crew, fix this!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote