- Frozen objects don't stay frozen when the ground around them is manipulated. They still snap to the ground plane.
- Grouped objects do not stay grouped. They have a bounding box when multiple objects are selected as a group but serve no purpose if it doesnt remain grouped and single objects within it can still be selected.
- Using the Texture Painter set at 100% strength doesn't lay down at 100%. When I select a 100% strength, I'd expect to click once and that's it. At the moment, you still have to click several times to get that 100% even thought it's set at 100%.
- Same tool, Texture Painter, the Hardness doesn't seem to have much strength at 100%. When 100% is selected, it should lay down a a hard edge but rather there is still a soft edge blending around the brush.
- Freezing objects. When you select an object to be frozen. Then test, it remains blue. Only by esc out of that test then testing again does the blue go away. However now when you esc back to the editor, the blue is gone though the object is still frozen. On the topic of the blue glow on frozen object, it can be toned down a lot. I don't think it needs to glow to the degree it is. I get it, it's frozen, but it really is annoying working around glowing blue objects.