Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Thread: System Requirements | Forums

Launch trailer - Might & Magic® X Legacy [UK]

Might & Magic X - Legacy - 4 New Classes Speed Painting trailer [UK]

Might and Magic X Legacy - The Gameplay trailer [UK]

Might & Magic X Legacy -- The Open Dev starts! [EUROPE]

Quote Originally Posted by skeletonking666 View Post
    Hi i apparently can't run the game i have installed including all patches and when i start it comes up with loading picture goes black then goes back to the loading picture and freeze's any idea why my computer specs are

Intel® Celeron® Processor T3500 (dual core 2.1ghz cpus)
    4gb Ram
    windows 7
    I have exactly the same problem and similar specs, with a bit faster processor and 6 GB of RAM. The game does not display any message, just freezes, with the process talking around 130 mb of RAM and 25% CPU time.

What's really funny is that I have another computer with 1.8GHZ Single Core processor, 2GB RAM and an ATI card and the game does run on that, fine at that. So I guess it's some issue with Intel GPU, probably even the drivers not the hardware itself.

Still the game should be able to warn that it can't run on this hardware and just go into a loop.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Angry

when it will be the optimization of the game Might and Magic Heroes 6 ???!!!! or you just your ****ing konflyuks fazhen and the cursor blink? and what the hell are the final version of the game has so much on raw code, the feeling that the beta test from another company, and ended up with is not clear what a terrible balance, optimization, support, regular departures to the desktop. in general I do not know what you're doing, but I can confidently say that with your every patch as it is only worse. do not know how to do, so give "his creation" of another company. I very much hope that the possible continuation of the series Heroes of Might and Magic you do not trust. referring to such a terrible attitude to people who purchase your products.

Hi,
    My laptop is ASUS K401J.. It clearly doesnt meet the requirement (mostly for the graphic requirement).
    Im planning to buy ASUS A52JC. It has these specification:

Intel Core i3 (370M/350M/330M) and i5 (540M/520M/450M/430M) processor options
    15.6"LED-backlit LCD display @ 1366 x 768
    Supports up to 8GB of DDR3 RAM
    Supports up to 640GB (5400rpm) hard drive space
    NVIDIA GeForce 310M graphics processor
    4-in-1 card reader
    802.11b/g/n WiFi card

What do you think... Does it meet the requirement for this game?!
    A better recommendation would be welcome, yet i really appreciated if the price range is below $900 (which is my maximum budget for now).
    Plenty of thanks.

Regards,
    Lanford
    Last edited by kirei_lanford; 02-11-2012 at 06:12 AM.

Intel Core i3 (370M/350M/330M) and i5 (540M/520M/450M/430M) processor options
    15.6"LED-backlit LCD display @ 1366 x 768
    Supports up to 8GB of DDR3 RAM
    Supports up to 640GB (5400rpm) hard drive space
    NVIDIA GeForce 310M graphics processor
    4-in-1 card reader
    802.11b/g/n WiFi card

What do you think... Does it meet the requirement for this game?!
    A better recommendation would be welcome, yet i really appreciated if the price range is below $900 (which is my maximum budget for now).
    Plenty of thanks.

Regards,
    Lanford
    It may work and likely will, search for someone with 310M graphic card for confirmation, who's actively playing the game - best after 1.3 patch will be out, in the second half of the March.

However officially it's not supported as all mobile graphic cards are out. What really does matter is processor horsepower - frequency above 2GHz - note here that i5/i7 have Turbo function which is godlike for games - and graphic card must support Shader Model 3.0
    Last edited by MyPol; 03-10-2012 at 03:58 PM.
    Playing on: W7Pro 64bits, Intel Pentium E6600, 6GB, ATI HD5750 CSS 11.7, 1600x1200 HP LP2065

I have run the game on a 2008 Macbook Pro Bootcamp Win7 with the following specs
    2.4 Dual Core
    2 GB Ram
    8600GTM (256MB)

On Minimal settings it was playable, albeit rather jerky

Hello !

I cant play M&MH VI because game said that my videocard is crap.
    I have NVidea 6600 GT. I play World of Warcarft and Diablo 3 no problem. After patch 1.2 where Bioware update technical core of the game I can play SWTOR too.
    I can play other games that released in 2011-2012.

But I cant play M&MH VI. Why I cant launch the game and set graphical preferences to low ?

Do you plan updating technical core so it support videocards 6 or 7 NVidea series ?

Sorry for mu gramma.
    Thx for future reply.

Heroes VI Has encountered a problem

I have an HP laptop with a ATI 5650 graphics card and i7 procesor. When the game first came out I installed it through steam and it played well. Then I stopped playing for about a couple months. Now whenever I try to run the game I keep getting this message. Heroes VI has encountered aproblem and has stopped working. This happens after the Game updates it self and syncs saves. Ive tryed reinstalling the launcher and the game but always with the same result. I reallly like the game but dont know what else to do . Anyone have the same problem?

Were you updating your VGA drivers recently?
    Playing on: W7Pro 64bits, Intel Pentium E6600, 6GB, ATI HD5750 CSS 11.7, 1600x1200 HP LP2065

Unhappy below standards

Support declared that my lockup problems were caused by my computer being below standard requirements. They further stated that the game was not meant to be played on a notebook. I would like to completely uninstall Heroes 6 and Ubisoft. When I point to uninstall on the Ubisoft page it sends me to the Microsoft program uninstall page. I wanted to ask if that procedure will remove everything from my computer and registry.

Thanks for you help.

Quote Originally Posted by Chattray View Post
    Support declared that my lockup problems were caused by my computer being below standard requirements. They further stated that the game was not meant to be played on a notebook. I would like to completely uninstall Heroes 6 and Ubisoft. When I point to uninstall on the Ubisoft page it sends me to the Microsoft program uninstall page. I wanted to ask if that procedure will remove everything from my computer and registry.

Thanks for you help.
    What version of Windows do you have? What kind of Heroes VI game do you use - DVD box, UBI digital download, Steam?

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast