Thread: First SH game | Forums

Hi I am very new to Sh so much so in fact SH5 will be the first SH game that I will buy so what can i expect should i get SH4 first to lern the ropes or is there a demo coming out befor the release of SH5?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Originally posted by doogerie:
    Hi I am very new to Sh so much so in fact SH5 will be the first SH game that I will buy so what can i expect should i get SH4 first to lern the ropes or is there a demo coming out befor the release of SH5?

Getting SHIV would not be a bad idea, doogerie. It would let you get used to the controls in the game and some of what a sim is all about. From the little I've heard sofar about SHV the similarities between it and SHIV won't be much the same.

"Head Deep and Keep'em Astern" LtCDR Samuel D Dealey
    SHIV Guide I Imperial Japanese Navy l US Submarines: Pacific Theater

cool my grandad was a submariner for the royal navy so it would be intresting to see what it was like my dad says that he used to be in a sub called the Dreadnought

Banned
    Maybe pick up a copy of SH3, so you can see the Uboat side of the war.

I may do just that

Only $9.95 USD and a few minutes downloading ... and YOU are there!

yeah but only 5 pound in Morrisons

Tuddley, my man ! How ya doing ? The trailer looks very cool. Hardly wait. I still need to post my 100,000 ton patrols. But, to the new Kaleun, read all you can about U-Boats, watch Das Boat a cou[ple of times and read the book. That's pretty much the bible for any of the SH series. And do not hesitate to ask questions, no matter how ignorant you may feel that it is. One thing though, follow the directions to the letter In the meantime, install SH3 and have fun.

I am going to get that game posably tomorow or wednesday go after my retake and forget about studying then go home anwaye untill i cna start on my personal project I will post up a link when i am done.
    DIVE DIVE DIVE

Originally posted by doogerie:
    yeah but only 5 pound in Morrisons
    yeh, and in mavlen (becons[i thik]) you can buy SH4 for about £10 in their morrisons
    many of my games come from there

"bewarned, for thus the clouds will gather and end what we begin so long ago and that then we will know what we should not do." Sam (Samofrome)
    i live in england