Thread: a good resoursce to use along with rocksmith, especialy for beginners | Forums

Rocksmith 2014 Edition - The Smashing Pumpkins' "Cherub Rock"

How Guitar Teachers Can Use Rocksmith 2014 Edition

Rocksmith 2014 Edition -- How It Works -- Learn How To Play Guitar In 60 Days

Rocksmith 60-Day Challenge -- Trevor's Success Story -- Learn How To Play Guitar In 60 Days

first let me clarrify i'm not an employee or a payed spokeperson for Guitartricks.com i've just been useing it for a while and its awesome.

Guitartricks.com is a video tutorial site for learning guitar that has hundreds.. maybe thousands of video tutorials complete with tab.

it starts out with the core learning system pretty much if you have never touched a guitar and moves up to really advance techniques. after the core learning the path branches off to prefered styles,, country, rock, metal, blues. and those trees deal specificaly with playing those kinds or music. theres a lot of artist lessons where they take and go over some signiture licks and feeling of different guitarist, like hendrix, clapton. ect ect. and they have a huge song library of licensed songs that is broken down bit by bit with videos for each section, and the last video is always a full play along of the song. each video has controlls to loop certain sections if you want to practice.
    also the site has nice tools like a scale finder ap, a ap that has a lot of backing tracks to play along to. chord finder, a metronome.

i see beginers on this rocksmith forum wanting more of a understanding of basics, where this is a great site for that. i think its well worth the subscription.. i think 14 bucks a month.

also the forums on it has a section where you can ask any of the instructors questions
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

If you want a great place for beginners that will teach you proper tech, and cords, and even has songs, and he only ask for donations for thouse that can aford to do so.

http://www.justinguitar.com/

I second Justinguitar. Justin Sandercoe is the instructor.
    No charge to join, no fees, his videos can be found on YouTube and he even has a songbook you can buy to practice the chords, etc he teaches in the lesssons.

Another Justinite here. Can't say enough about his method. Good Stuff!!!