Thread: will there be a map editor | Forums

Far Cry Classic Launch Trailer [UK]

Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon Walkthrough Trailer [US]

Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon - The year is 2007, it is the future

Far Cry 3 - Deluxe Bundle Trailer [UK]

hay will there be a map editing program and also will it be for xbox 360!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

At the moment it will only be for PC... ( Bad Idea, doubt that i will actully buy it, since FC Seems to want to eat up alot of power with its high Requirments)

As for Map Maker... Not much has been said yet, But most players are geussing there will be a Map Editor in the game.

There will be a map editor.

Twitter: @KimiMatsuzaki

an in depth map editor would be awesome, i played the original for 3 years after release just because of great mods like matto and OE. maybe even just an updated sandbox would be nice, but they have to provide something to give the game its original manuveurability.

The Map editor is what makes farcry stand out. No other game has such a good map editor as farcry (most games don't even have one). The interface is so good, you can create a map in no time from your lazy chair.

It keeps multiplayer gaming fun and alive, every time join to play you are in an enviroment you have never been before. some players have created stunning maps.

I sure hope FarCry 2 will have just as good a map editor as farcry 1, or even better!

the biggest improvement i can wish for is the abillity to ajust the size of the terrain. some maps are more fun to play on a smaller terrain.

some players have created stunning maps.
    ps. see the ever growing map-making community: www.fcmaps.net

It was a very good editor...I am currently making one for the Crysis editor Sandbox 2; it sucks compared to farcry's. Of course there are more options, but it is the most counter-intuitive thing ever designed and many of the assets dont even work.
    I made the map "mp_Surreal" for Farcry, dont know if any of your saw it but its a good demo for what the editor is capable of. Nothing like the standard maps, with loads of custom graphics and sound. I'm really hoping the second fracry editor will be as good.
    ??????????????????????
    ??????????????????????
    Thermaltake Kandalf ||| Asus P5K-E ||| Q6600 @3.2ghz ||| 4gb Corsair Dominator 800mhz ||| MSI NX8800Ultra OC
    ||| 2 x WD Raptor 10,000rpm ||| Seagate Baracuda SATA2 320gb |||
    Enermax Galaxy 1000W psu |

Dude The Far Cry Map Editors Pwn. They Bring Exiting, Easy And Playable Way Into The Game. The Only Reason I Play On Far Cry Is Because Predator Mode And The Map Editor. But The Far Cry 2 Map Editor Needs More Brushes And It Needs So You Can Turn Brushes Unside Down To Make Things Look And Stand Out Better. They Also Need A Lot More Brushes And You Need To Be Able To Place More Brushes Because On Far Cry Instincts Predator One You Can Only Have 300 Brushes!

When I try to download a map. say's that he not can download because there problem is white the surver.
    And I don't know what te problem is?