View Poll Results: Do you use the voice command feature whilst playing online?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes and I find it useful.

8 47.06%
  • No, clicking works better for me.

5 29.41%
  • It was funny at first, but then I realized it was slowing me down.

3 17.65%
  • Yes, I do, though for the sake of fun, not convenience.

1 5.88%

Thread: Do you use Voice Command? | Forums

I'm stuck wondering if you guys use Voice Command during online matches? Personally I don't. Even though it was the only share of fun in the offline campaign, hardly had I started playing ToW when I found out I had to stick to clicking. It saves time, if you ask me, for all the voice commands have to be said in a rather slow and distinct manner as if you were teaching English to some alien And then again, speaking to the computer makes me look like a perfect nutcase in the eyes of my relatives if they happen to enter my room..))

Sowwha.. what about u?

well:
    A) it takes forever for it to recognise somthing
    B) when it finally does, it sends the wrong command
    C) it won't recognise it when i say 2(IT KEEPS SAYING AIRSTRIKE NOT AVALIBLE >_> )

I've also had the same problem with 'two'. Pronouncing the vowel in a long way worked.

the voice worke verey well
    and i use a mix of buth

i have also recently started using it(contradicting my previous post) as i found the main cause, i was using the wrong microphone

and IT STILL HAS TROUBLE RECOGNIZING THE NUMBER TWO, not eight, not 10, but TWO

Originally posted by DR-longbow1:
    i have also recently started using it(contradicting my previous post) as i found the main cause, i was using the wrong microphone

and IT STILL HAS TROUBLE RECOGNIZING THE NUMBER TWO, not eight, not 10, but TWO

What is the brand of the right microphone?

their both logitech's

the reason i was using the wrong one cause in windows, i had a different one selected as my main then i thought, and the one im using now was stuffed behind my PC