Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Please do a Heroes 3 hd remake and stop all this wow | Forums

Launch trailer - Might & Magic® X Legacy [UK]

Might & Magic X - Legacy - 4 New Classes Speed Painting trailer [UK]

Might and Magic X Legacy - The Gameplay trailer [UK]

Might & Magic X Legacy -- The Open Dev starts! [EUROPE]

And please name youre new games WOW turn-base or something like that .

I dont care if you guys feel offended but this is my opinion...

The new heroes 6 and as with 4-5 are a big tragedy

They are not heroes they are something else that should be named differently

They have a different fan base and I respect that ...but as for me that im a heroes 3 dye hard fan ...and I am still playing the game even now ...every time i try giving..heroes 4...heroes 5 and now 6 a chance i start crying ...i so hate them

im sick of buying this new games just for the love of heroes 3

i dont know...do something bold and different go back to 3, make wog official add new castles ..keep the old ones...and the creatures..and make it all HD ...

and im sure it will be sure win

i dont care if you ban me or whatever ....but i made an account here just to get this off my heart
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Actually, I love Heroes IV, although I understand you consider it a bad HoMM. I agree with everything else. A remake of Heroes II, with better music quality, widescreen resolutions, anisotropic filtering and a working multiplayer would definitely be a blast. Ubisoft have some great stuff with old M&M games; everybody is trying to make money from past glories with all kind of HD remakes and Ubi keeps focus on big productions which end being half fun and addictive as past Heroes (without considering annoying features as the Conflux). I would definitely buy a Heroes II or III remake.

still love H4. was the most clever game ever. H6 is based on army strength basically.
    But.. a remake will be made if ever, from fans. Dont expect from UBI

An HD remake of Heroes 3 would be just about the best thing ever.

Yepp

I am playing HOMMIII LAN right now and writing this comment between the rounds. MAKE A H3 HD VERSION. I pay full price. sry ´bout my spelling. I´m from Germany! :-)

AAAAAAAND ALL HEROES THAT WHERE 3D SUCKED! I DONT WANT TO ROTATE THE MAP TO SEE STUFF AND UNITS!!!!!!!! THAT WAS THE WORST THING TO DO TO SUCH A GOOD GAME! H3 RULES!
    Last edited by norriizz; 12-02-2012 at 03:38 PM.

i'm just finishing writing up the stats for a heroes 3 remake im currently calling H3.5 i can sort out the art work and that but i just need a couple of programmers to help me pull it together
    the only problem is money so i'm not asking for donations but i will post my stats (and later some artwork) and if your interested i could really use your help.
    id be happy to call it heroes 3 HD or something else?
    i can post contact details with the stats

Quote Originally Posted by Outcast100 View Post
    And please name youre new games WOW turn-base or something like that .

I dont care if you guys feel offended but this is my opinion...

The new heroes 6 and as with 4-5 are a big tragedy

They are not heroes they are something else that should be named differently

They have a different fan base and I respect that ...but as for me that im a heroes 3 dye hard fan ...and I am still playing the game even now ...every time i try giving..heroes 4...heroes 5 and now 6 a chance i start crying ...i so hate them

im sick of buying this new games just for the love of heroes 3

i dont know...do something bold and different go back to 3, make wog official add new castles ..keep the old ones...and the creatures..and make it all HD ...

and im sure it will be sure win
    you sir are a true guardian of might and magic, a saint of the heroes universe
    i could not have said this any better, few could
    i salute you

I do love Heroes III but the game series can't be all the time just a polished version of old game. If you like it or not, it will progress anyway and every game will be different. That's awesome. I obviously miss old castles in HoMM6 but I hope we will get some of them anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Rheariel View Post
    I do love Heroes III but the game series can't be all the time just a polished version of old game. If you like it or not, it will progress anyway and every game will be different. That's awesome. I obviously miss old castles in HoMM6 but I hope we will get some of them anyway.
    You are missing the point here... HoMM6 is just boring... I tried to play it again but it is so dull. The strenght of HoMM3 is that the map is alive... The music, the events, the creatures, the upgrades, the castle and the fact that you need to build buildings in a very clever and strategic way (and see them appear). Moreover in HoMM3 you could not teleport yourself from castle to castle unless you were a demon or a powerful magician, now it is standard in every castle...

HoMM3 is by many many ways so much more clever than any other HoMM.. I miss this game, the best one ever created. That's the reason I love turned base strategy game so much.

Moreover it is magic. You are blown away with every single details. Every unit, every stats is a source of pleasure. I remember when I was getting the barracks and then upgrading it to get the paladins. What a pleasure! The magic is gone... Now it's Heroes of might and power...

They had found the best game mechanics... so why freaking change it?
    Last edited by thoryr; 05-20-2013 at 02:38 PM.

Actually, I found Heroes of Might & Magic III to be a very exaggerated, colorful, musical version of Heroes of Might & Magic II.

Might & Magic Heroes VI is a worthy follow-up to the series on a very mature & advanced level of gameplay.
    Even the bravest of heroes must rest sometime.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast