Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: ACR Multplayer connection problems FAQs | Forums

Assassin's Creed® Freedom Cry Gameplay Walkthrough Trailer [UK]

Freedom Cry DLC Launch Trailer | Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag [UK]

Official Accolade Trailer - Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag [UK]

Multiplayer Features Trailer | Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag [UK]

Quote Originally Posted by Ubi-Mush View Post
    Altering the MTU alone will not give you an open NAT, you will need to use another method to open the ports, if these ports are not open or partially open you will get Orange or Strict. uPnP should sort this out as basically that's its purpose, but if it isn't then manually opening the ports or DMZ is the way to go.
    Obviously not as I have opened the appropriate ports and I still have an orange NAT. I refuse to put my console in DMZ until it is explained to me how opening all ports benefits playing a game that only utilizes the ports I have already opened. IF messing with my MTU is the ONLY way to get a green NAT, then WHY is this information being withheld? Your company has NO CUSTOMER SUPPORT! If I thought opening up a support ticket would do any good, I'd have done it already. But seeing as how you are on the forums almost every day, you can answer my questions just as easily and with better communication, yet your only answer is "Set console to DMZ, even if you're already port-forwarding. Why? Because I said so!", I see that it would have been a waste of time. Are you the guy that replies to all the new support tickets or is that the standard Ubi line-"Give them a band-aid fix and if it still doesn't work, ignore and belittle the customer until they either shut up or go away."

Congratulations. You have lost yet ANOTHER customer. I am DEFINITELY not buying any more Ubi games anymore. Thanks for saving me money on AC3, PoP, and any other future titles of yours that I MIGHT have enjoyed.

[EDIT] Bethesda admitted to releasing a broken game on PS3. Maybe it's time Ubi admitted ACB and ACR are broken and work on fixing them instead of ignoring all the fan feedback.
    Last edited by PantherophisG; 02-16-2012 at 03:44 PM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I have really my router setting, this worked not more than in all the games, example I playing at Uncharted 3 , this server worked well fine.
    The ports has been all 80 to 3658 , I used it. Funny then not okay with my nat type 3

Conectivity problem

I don't know if this is the best place to say my problem but I didn't find any better place....
    I tried to play with a friend but when I invite him to a private game it says he can't connect.
    That also happens when I try to connect.It doesn't work either when I join a game and invite him....
    Please help me.

Quote Originally Posted by marmo1997 View Post
    I don't know if this is the best place to say my problem but I didn't find any better place....
    I tried to play with a friend but when I invite him to a private game it says he can't connect.
    That also happens when I try to connect.It doesn't work either when I join a game and invite him....
    Please help me.
    Are both of your NATs open, run the diagnostic test, also ask your friend to do the same.

Did They know about the router FRITZBOX ?? This is german router from website I got to get all open the ports etc... really not helped with working on Type 2 !

PC player here. I've had problems before with randomly being disconnected from matches, lag, etc. Since the server move things have become unbearable though. I thought the server move wasn't supposed to affect ACR? I literally cannot play the MP at all anymore. I've tried everything: upgraded router firmware, opened ports, disabled firewall. For a moment I thought I finally got things fixed when instead of orange NAT I got green NAT for the first time. Played Deathmatch for 30 seconds, disconnected from server. Tried again, disconnected before it had even finished searching for players. I decided to try Manhunt instead. Played for a minute or so. Lag caused my persona to get stuck doing nothing for several seconds and only became unstuck when my pursuer killed me. Abilities took several seconds to work, several NPCs would appear and disappear into thin air and stop in their tracks standing around the map staring at nothing (this is usually a sign I'm about to be disconnected), players would walk on air and move through walls...

A week ago I decided to give Brotherhood a try, that at least had worked up until now even if not many people play it anymore. To my disappointment I ran into the exact same problems there. Disconnections after 10-30 seconds every single match, horrible lag etc.

I'm honestly at the end of my rope here. Will I really never be able to play either AC multiplayer again? Is there anything else I can try anymore?

Hi SixKeys, several things may be causing random disconnects;

A program running in the background
    Something connected to your line, Digital TV, phones etc, make sure you have filters in each phone socket
    If wireless try wired
    Drivers, ensure you have the latest drivers
    A fault on the line, get a line check

Quote Originally Posted by Ubi-Mush View Post
    Hi SixKeys, several things may be causing random disconnects;

A program running in the background
    Something connected to your line, Digital TV, phones etc, make sure you have filters in each phone socket
    If wireless try wired
    Drivers, ensure you have the latest drivers
    A fault on the line, get a line check
    No wireless, no programs running in the background, no TV or phone. I might still try updating drivers, but that's the only thing I can think of. The internet works fine otherwise as do other games with multiplayer. These problems started getting worse since patch 1.02 and got unbearable since the server migration.

Hmm, it's probably best you contact support, so they can do some diagnostic testing with you. The links are in my signature.

Ok so i checked and my nat is always green while my friend's is half of the time or more moderate.
    Also how to do a diagnostic test?I don't know sorry.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast