Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: extra "secret" endings | Forums

okok so there are only two endings i get it ok!
    this just spawned from an error i made due to the combination of an unfinished game due to a glitch, unreliable info, and a different forum.
    if u wanna read up on how all this crazyness happend go to "how the dahaka relates to prince of persia 3" or what ever its called, and ull get the full story. personally i just made this caus i want everyone to have a spot to fool other ppl (which despite our efferts to tell them this is a joke actual seem to be believing that it is true) and to get that other discussion back on track.
    o man am i gonna be embarrased if it turns out there actually is an ending with what was it now? 2 pak, and oh who cares now.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

okok so there are only two endings i get it ok!
    this just spawned from an error i made due to the combination of an unfinished game due to a glitch, unreliable info, and a different forum.
    if u wanna read up on how all this crazyness happend go to "how the dahaka relates to prince of persia 3" or what ever its called, and ull get the full story. personally i just made this caus i want everyone to have a spot to fool other ppl (which despite our efferts to tell them this is a joke actual seem to be believing that it is true) and to get that other discussion back on track.
    o man am i gonna be embarrased if it turns out there actually is an ending with what was it now? 2 pak, and oh who cares now.

I dont understand a single letter he was saying...translation please.

"It's better to keep your mouth shut and let people think you're dumb than to speak and remove all doubt."

i s'pose ur sig explained it best. i shoulda just kept my mouth shut.
    but here is a briefing b4 i go to bed. for the full scoop go to

how i think the dahaka fits into prince of persia 3

u should be able to understand this better if u go there

This thread is supposed to be a general "april fools thread?"

I saw that in the Dahaka thread people are cracking jokes about the "gazillion endings" of WW, but I don't see the purpose of a whole new thread about the same thing

Exactly

? What is Silent Hill ? | † [url=http://www

does he speak english???
    is the warrior within you?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by superelite88:
    does he speak english??? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    ha unfortionately english is my first languange, i just have a tendency to ramble and rapidly write things down as i think of them so things seem to not make sence all the prince has a sweet dager. jkjk lol
    but seriusly though i actually do.

ok then its all cool
    is the warrior within you?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast