Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'm stuck!!! | Forums

Assassin?s Creed Unity Season Pass Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Co-Op Gameplay Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Co-op Heist Mission Commented Demo [US]

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 3

I wonder if anyone can help me.I have just started AS2 and am at the bit where you have to race your brother to the top of the Church.Now i have tried this about 30 to 40 times and i still cant do it(i know it doesnt look too good for me for the rest of the game,but i have severe arthritis in my hands and i think its certainly not helping)Is there anyway to skip this bit or can anyone let me have a save game file?I am on the PS3 by the way.If you can help PLEASE pm me.
    Your avatar was removed for inappropriate imagery. Please pick a new one. - Ubisoft Moderation Team
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Right when you start try and get in front of him, run up the boxes and beams onto a roof, then go right and run through the broken section of building and jump across the supply platform onto the building and then sprint and free run up the side of the church into the white circle.
    now that is from memory and it is not hard so you should be able to do it even with your arthritis

"Life's a gift, that's why they call it the present"
    Thanks for the great signature Azugo!
    Thanks to Nocturnal_tru for the Ghost Beta Key!

Many,many thanks ill give it a go,i seem to miss the win by the smallest of Margins!
    Your avatar was removed for inappropriate imagery. Please pick a new one. - Ubisoft Moderation Team

Well when the you go into that memory and it shows you the church get ready. As this is were you need to be holding your buttons ready (I'm Xbox 360 so for me its RT and A - to sprint/freerun) this is so when you start you can zip past Federico as he needs to turn around and he all ready waits a little which is a great chance for you.
    oh and don't worry about the rest of the game its not like this along as you stay clear of the side quest races. nd other races in game are just time trial and fairly easy at that so I think you should be fine - good luck!

The odd thing is i cant actually see Federico.Just a small blue arrow icon.Anyway i'll give it a go and see what happens.

Hm, I cant see your game so I can't tell if it is some sort of glitch... but maybe click onto the start meny and abort the memory and so go back into it? This, if there is some sort of a glitch, may fix it and then you can go of what I said before to win it. But trust me if you get past this you will love assassins creed I promise you that!

US Forum Manager
    Spartacus Legends CM
    This was one of the only ones I had to give a few go's. Just keep trying and if need be abort the memory. I'm going to move this here-
    Assassin's Creed Hints & Tips

All sorted,once i looked at the you tube vid it all became crystal clear.Well on my way now.

Hello. I don't know if you have passed this already but it happened the same with me (but in my PC).

All I did was not to go towards the boxes. I went towards the church and I climb at its top. That was the only way I found to pass Frederico. Because when you can't pass it at first Frederico starts some steps in front of you and you can't even see him. So it is easier for him to get there first. But if you do what I told you you'll arrive at the top of the church faster. Just climb the churche's walls.

Good luck!

i stuck. im in sequence 9 and im in one chirko and i must do three tasks one is ctf the other is steal from woumen florins and the other (i have stuck) is.....i must run and do checpoints (16) and i cant it has time and..........oufffffff if can help me enyone please respond (i cant won it)thanks....for reading

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast