Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: WARNING!!! Do NOT USE "My Dynasty | Achievments | Compare !!!WARNING | Forums

I was a bit curious (patch 1.2) and tried it.

You know what happened?
    My own Achievements have been replaced by the achievements of the person I looked at.

Do NOT compare your stats.

All I can say is - **** you UBISOFT and give me my achievements back.
    I couldn't get all of them the first time because you're too dumb to code them properly.

---
    Edit: Relogging doesn't change anything.
    I was hoping that this is just a display bug but it is permanent.

Please stop making games and retrain into cleaners.
    You can clean up your mess faster this way.

I have the same now.

Epic patch is epic.

Another skills, another achievements - compare should means "steal another profile".

I suppose this could be useful though if one wanted more Dynasty Points because the Altar of Wishes is so badly put together.

This is just embarrassing at this point. I can't imagine how ****ed off I'd be if I lost my progress just because I used some bull**** implemented feature of theirs.

We all know none of you will get your achievements back either.

Someone should totally lawyer up over this **** storm that was this entire release, I want my $60.00 back.

Does this give you Dynasty points for them, if you get more achievements than you currently had, or just renders you unable to earn the achievements you "steal"?

Thanks for the warning! The only achievements I havent achieved yet were the bugged ones and I hate to lose them.

I wonder if I compare them to someone who has more, could I get there's??

Ermm... I did a compare with a friend's earlier. After reading this post, I checked my achievements again. They were still the same as I remembered them (didn't get my friend's).

I'm not going to push my luck and use the thing again though =x This 'bug' + being unable to dynasty points is enough to kill the game.

Originally posted by damianjcoles:
    Thanks for the warning! The only achievements I havent achieved yet were the bugged ones and I hate to lose them.

I wonder if I compare them to someone who has more, could I get there's??
    You will get more.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast