Thread: Im pretty new here.... | Forums

Hey guys

I've heard of Brother in Arms along time ago but shrugged it off as some type of "ANOTHER" World War 2 Shooter. They are all getting stale to me.

But I did some research, saw the new Trailer and it has totally took my breath away. I previewed all the Brother in Arms websites. Read up all the information on SP and Muliplayer.

But im still stumped.

Could someone give me a run down on how the MP Will work?

SOrry if this question has been asked so much.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Ok, TrueEnemy. First of alll we have never seen any thing like this. There are 4 human players. The thing that sets this game apart is that each human controlls 3 AI bots. You have to use your rifle and use tactics to win. There is no respawning. Each time you die, you have to switch to the next man. You do this until your very last man dies. I, personally, am very excited abot this new gametype. Hope this helps. Feel free to post any questions you still have.

That's awesome. Sounds a little like Full Spectrum Warrior mixed with a shooter.

hey true enemy did you get that saying, (sounds like full spectrum warrior from a website or something cause ive heard it before.....

p.s. i love full spectrum w. that games awesome!

I thought if you die you have to start it all over again? I hope not but that's what I read on the forums. Of course it could always be just someone's assumption.
    Also I have a question that I couldn't find any answers to. Can I switch between the players?

BEARS kicked the tennesee titans ***
    tenneseetitan
    (yay .............Ya Heared)

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by markiz26:
    I thought if you die you have to start it all over again? I hope not but that's what I read on the forums. Of course it could always be just someone's assumption.
    Also I have a question that I couldn't find any answers to. Can I switch between the players? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>No you cannot switch between players, you are "sgt.matt baker" controlling your squad. Okey? I dont know if you have to start all over again. Maybe it depends on where you saved;

www.planet-bia.de - German Community Site

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> No you cannot switch between players, you are "sgt.matt baker" controlling your squad <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Actually in MP, when the character you play dies, you switch to the person on your squad with the next highest rank. However this is not true in singleplayer.

"Dancing is a contact sport, football is a collision sport."- "Iron Mike" Ditka

Xbox Live Gamertag- Titans 2005