Hi I’m Back,
Recently downloaded a “Freeware Copy” of Free Falcon 5 and downloaded all the “FREE Upgrades”, by assistance of Free Falcon Forum game developers. This game has it all! Check details below!
It was originally created by Prodigee and then released by Atari, now a group of game developers have taken it and share it for free as "Freeware" to public, they are rebuilding it from ground up. They are modifying it and taking it into a modern gaming experience!
They are adding stunning visual affects, skinning, lighting effects, sound effects and real life mapping.They are also creating new missions, theatres, planes & helicopters, new 3D cockpits and advanced weaponary. Its awesome. They do it as a labour of love!
You get to enjoy what they are doing thru completed updates and upgrades. It's not finished but a work in progress its awesome if you are keen on a "Real Simulation/Arcade Aerial Combat" game that is as close to flying real Jets in Air Force This is for you! Check Photos and Details further down!
***** Full Avionics Aerial Combat Simulation/Arcade Flight Gaming:
1. Proper full working cockpit functions of Take-Off and Landing on carriers and airports
2. Proper aerial dog fighting using HUD targeting and radar avionics
3. Proper Precision Bombing A.G. multi strikes using CCIP-DED-ICP avionics and HUD
4. Proper lock on enemy fighter, detail more realistic also using HUD.
5. Proper squad flying in formation and GPS navigation control and real sound jet engine noise.
6. Proper Communication to squad and wing man, AWACS and refueling support
7. Free upgrades and enhancements, awesome good work.
8. Proper Night vision flying plus, Heaps of planes- awesome, missions, target bombing, dog fighting etc. etc.
9. Proper I.R. Tracking and striking
10. Proper online play and connection, squads, missions, dogfights etc. etc.
It’s the real McCoy in Aerial Combat Flight Simulation / Arcade gaming join the veterans in true dynamic dogfight and bombing missions and squadron formation. Free Falcon even comes with a manual and tutorial training for all the avionics.
*** To download the original manual visit here:
***Also Youtube tutorials, visit here:
I will still play HAWX1 to be loyal to online friends, but Free FALCON 5.5.5 is my home it’s awesome. Soon “More Free Falcon Upgrades and improvements”, these upgrades are free “No” bull crap greedy OEM’s here, just developers that love Air Force and Jets.
They are continuously improving it; just wish Ubisoft would follow the same love, passion, and work ethic for Air Force and Jets not forgetting the Hawx project.
Check web site a FREE FALCON FORUM that is a true forum. Where “YOU THE CUSTOMER” get what you ask for; all the help, support and upgrades you want in game through discussion posts in forum.
Fantastic stuff proud to be a member! It’s a labor of love! - UBISOFT more of this to your customer base!
Sad that you couldn’t see your audience age group, young and old.
I will state developers are very protective over the project and their motive is to construct a "Hardcore Simulator" and cockpit functions (Avionics) as a priority! You are Pre-Warned! That’s what makes Free Falcon an awesome game so good. The real deal not this baby milky crap, thats categorised as a "Aerial Combat Flight Simulator/Arcade Game". Not!
VISIT: http://www.freefalcon.com/forum/content.php its all free to public just ask for advice they give it freely.
To install Free Falcon 5.0 visit here: http://www.freefalcon.com/foru...14498-FreeFalcon-5.0
Then install the upgrade pack: http://www.freefalcon.com/foru...Falcon-5.5.5-Upgrade
Also check You tube video’s - awesome:
I’m happy now.
Razza ___\o/___ >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> [ UBISOFT] – Target locked on UBISOFT