Thread: help i cant figure out what to do | Forums

hey can anyone help me, im at the water tower int the present when i find out i have to go back to the past to activat the tower, and the dahaka is chasing me. i start out on a platform, and theres a balance beam, and then i have no clue where else to go, because whenever i go on the beam his tendrils shoot out and kill me. please help!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

If this is the first time that Dahaka is chasing you then you really gotta haul *** in this part. Run like hell around the corner, wallrun across to the platform, jump to the bar, jump to the next bar, and then, I forget what is next, a platform, I think, then you will enter a room and Dahaka is no longer chasing you.

The key here is to MOVE FAST and don't dawdle. You will get killed a few times doing it but it is rather fun and you will make it. Don't stop at any of the poles or bars, just keep moving!

it is not the first time the dahaka chases you when you are at the water tower....
    The dahaka throws you on that platform there.

What you have to do now is a wallrun to the left of the platform, where there is a ladder. Go down that ladder and jump on a rope, and on....